Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Look no farther than Chicago for proof of anti-gun insanity

The Chicago Sun Times is reporting today that there will be no bond for a 33-year-old suspect who allegedly shot and killed a six-month-old toddler in March because of a dispute with the baby’s father over a stolen video game system.

Look no farther than Chicago for proof of anti-gun insanity - Seattle gun rights | Examiner.com

:hand1: :rolleyes: :hand1:

And they want to make all gun laws just like Chicago's. Wake me when it's over....

·
Premium Member
24,511 Posts
The rest of Illinois should dig a moat around Chicago. With luck it would either sink into Lake Michigan or just float away.

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
See, it is the violence in video games....:rolleyes:

Reactions: mano3

·
Super Moderator
19,908 Posts
Chicago, perfect example for pro-gun people. It has some of the most stringent gun control laws in the nation and it is a war zone.
Right - so WHY is this so blatantly ignored by the gainfully employed, law-abiding, voting citizens of Chicago? I can't fathom that the intelligent voting population there can be so bamboozled by "machine" politicians that they don't at least entertain open debate about this disconnect. [Batting head with hand...]

·
Registered
313 Posts
Right - so WHY is this so blatantly ignored by the gainfully employed, law-abiding, voting citizens of Chicago? I can't fathom that the intelligent voting population there can be so bamboozled by "machine" politicians that they don't at least entertain open debate about this disconnect. [Batting head with hand...]
It's because there aren't any "intelligent voting population" in majority there... that is painfully obvious.

Now the outskirts of the cesspool, on the other hand, is a different story...

I met a mother of two that lives NW of Chicago & in our conversation she said she hates taking the train into town & wished she could have her civill liberties to CC... they are out there.

·
Premium Member
5,007 Posts
Who was it that said we deserve the kind of government we vote for?

·
Registered
5,296 Posts
6 dead and 16 wounded in Chicago over Memorial Weekend.

Chicago doesn't have a gun problem - they have a gang problem...probably the worst in the nation.

Libs just use the gang problem as an excuse to implement their communist agenda.

Nothing new here.

·
Premium Member
37,056 Posts
6 dead and 16 wounded in Chicago over Memorial Weekend.

Chicago doesn't have a gun problem - they have a gang problem...probably the worst in the nation.

Libs just use the gang problem as an excuse to implement their communist agenda.

Nothing new here.
I have often heard that local politicians don't win elections without gang endorsement.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Unfortunately there are more bottom feeders, democrats, and liberals in Chicago than the number of voters in the rest of the state. That's how the crooked politicians stay in power year after year. Even if you don't count the deceased who routinely vote, the rest of the state is out numbered. If it gets close, voting machines mysteriously disappear until the Dems win. If anyone should be worried about an armed citizenry, Chicago politicians would never see the light of day.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
The rest of Illinois should dig a moat around Chicago. With luck it would either sink into Lake Michigan or just float away.
I dont want there crap floating up on Michigan shores. Im from there and might want to go back someday.

Sent from my SPH-D710BST using Tapatalk 4 Beta

·
Registered
313 Posts
Unfortunately there are more bottom feeders, democrats, and liberals in Chicago than the number of voters in the rest of the state. That's how the crooked politicians stay in power year after year. Even if you don't count the deceased who routinely vote, the rest of the state is out numbered. If it gets close, voting machines mysteriously disappear until the Dems win. If anyone should be worried about an armed citizenry, Chicago politicians would never see the light of day.
Chicago is tye old towne of gansters galore... who was it from there thay was just indicted not too long ago, the mayor wasn't it? The guy who was recorded as saying "I better get mine when it comes to his seat..." reffering to Obama's vacant senator seat before he got elected to the Fed level for, what, like a day before he was propped up to be the dictator in chief?

So many dirty birds in that bush...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Chicago has been a gangster paradise for the last 90 years. It is was it is, what it was, and what it always will be...a stinking cesspool

·
Registered
36,326 Posts
Who was it that said we deserve the kind of government we vote for?
I see what you mean by that, but ...

WE didn't vote for the sort of unconstitutional eviscerations we're seeing. I certainly didn't. I don't deserve it. Nor do any who didn't vote for such things. Sadly, there are tens of millions who feel differently (if they feel at all), driving their choices via their apathy and ignorance, believing in the "juicy lime sucker" (pork barrel) approach to selecting hirelings. (Example: "Obama" phones.)

1 - 20 of 45 Posts