Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GREETINGS!!! I am new to this site and forum and I hope to learn as well as share information. I am a 20 year law enforcement veteran. I started as a patrol officer and came up through the ranks to become chief. I am a Ohio Peace Officer Training Commission certified basic academy & inservice instructor in many topics to include Defensive Tactics and Firearms (revolver, semi-automatic pistol, pump-action shotgun & select-fire tactical assault weapons). I enjoy firearms and defensive tactics and I look forward to sharing information.

Sincerely, Jeff L.

·
Registered
10,807 Posts
Glad to have you with us, Jeff. Jump right in. From your intro it appears that we may be learing from you as well. Thanks for joining.

·
Super Moderator
23,987 Posts
Jeff L; Should I call you MR. CHIEF!?? Just teasing a little...glad you're on board, and a LEO too- always like opinions here, and experience too. Welcome from North Texas.

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Welcome to the Forum Jeff! Lots of LEO, active and former military folks here so you'll feel right at home. Looks like your experience will be an asset to us, jump in anywhere ... and if you're a 1911 fan, even better! :biggrin:
Jack

·
Registered
810 Posts
Welcome, Chief!
You are going to get a lot of questions!!! Pump shotguns..... so, when the bad guy hears the slide go back and forth, he just runs away, right???

Great to have LE people here - just jump in anywhere.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Jeff - welcome to CC :smilez:

Great to have another from LE and one with your distinguished record too - excellent. We share much here and I'll hope to see you post often.

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Welcome:wave:

·
Registered
419 Posts
Welcome Aboard Chief - Glad you could make it..!

Eric Howland
Savannah, GA.

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
Welcome to the Forum CHIEF! I DO believe we're VERY LUCKY to have you aboard! You have my sincerest respect for you, and your position of athority (sp) THANK YOU for your service to help keep the good guys safe. You'll find we're all like-minded and rational thinkers here. All of us will be looking to read your posts, and learn from your experience. I hope we can shed light on some things that assist you as well.

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Welcome - :smilez:

·
Registered
5,142 Posts
Welcom from Idaho Chief

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.