Defensive Carry banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I been waiting for my CHL license. It's been in Background review for 60 days now. I have moved 3 times in the last 8 years. It's there any amount in terms of days to get an answer?

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
Welcome Aboard ! Heckuva first post too. I did a little digging online (and by a little I mean one google search and clicking a few of the responses)...... I didn't see where TX had a time on getting your CHP to you (i.e.: 90 days like Louisiana) but I'm certain it's there. Did find THIS LIL' JEWEL... a forum dedicated to Texas CHL wait times. Check that site out and when you get a better idea come back here and let us know what you found, maybe even hang out a catch a few other of our forum discussions.

·
Super Moderator
50,609 Posts
Welcome...

from Central Florida!

RET :31:

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
Howdy from TEXAS, where the west begins. Welcome to the forum.
Glad you could join us. Pull up a chair and sit a spell.

Just take a deep breath and relax. Lots of folks are taking longer. Mine took 82 days from the time I submitted the final docs online.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Mine took over 8 weeks

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin!

·
Super Moderator
25,605 Posts
Welcome!

Check your States website for their waiting period...

·
Registered
423 Posts
Welcome from central Kentucky. It took 26 days for me to receive mine. They put in a fast lane here so people wouldn't have to wait as long.

·
Premium Member
5,608 Posts
Welcome to the forum, from Magnolia. Be patient, it will come.
:redface:

·
Premium Member
4,253 Posts
Welcome to Defensive Carry :wave: The best forum for sharing ideas and experience.

Help us keep this forum great by remembering the Golden Rule: Please treat others as you want to be treated.

I am from Kansas.

·
Registered
9,341 Posts
Greetings.jpg

Mine is up for renewal next July I might start the renew in January. Back in 2012 mine took 7 weeks and i thought that was slow. I would think its just the really big UPSURGE of Texans waking up to reality, and wanting a CHL or TLC as it is now called.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts