Defensive Carry banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:dangersign: Shameless plug ahead…but it is gun related :dangersign:

I started a healthy chocolate business. It is network marketing, which I normally eschew, but it was chocolate and I couldn’t resist.

One of the things I needed was an easy to remember website that I could sent people to to check out the business. Since it is a powerful, healthy chocolate, I picked www.00chocolate.com. Amazingly the site was available.

So I would somehow steer the conversation to chocolate (truly, not hard) and would tell the person about the business. The conversation would go something like this:

Me: blah, blah, blah….let me give you a website to go to where you can check it out.

Prospect: OK

Me: Do you shoot guns?

(At this point it really doesn’t matter what they say, but it tells me where they are pertaining to guns.)

Prospect: Yes/No/Huh?

Me: You have heard of 00 buck shotgun shells, right. (Regardless of their gun predilection, they most likely have heard of 00 buck shot)

Prospect: Ya.

Me: Well, this is 00 Chocolate. www.00chocolate.com

Now they have a website they can remember (I do have to tell them it is zero, zero, not double ought, duh) and I don’t have to write it down.

From these conversations, I have met cops, ex-military and even liberals who shoot. This opened up a whole new avenue of discussing guns in an innocuous way.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
mmmmm....

chocolate shotgun shells, filled with chocolate covered peanuts, all wrapped in that shiney gold foil.... gift boxed in 5 packs:image035:

surv

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Always remember, friends don't let friends eat chocolate, alone.
I raise my Mounds bar to you:image035:

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Dang, I was just getting ready for bed and saw this again and decided to look at it finally. Guns and chocolate, hhhmmm.

·
Super Moderator
50,603 Posts
Sounds like you have the 'catch phrases', now you need the catchy packaging...and quality chocolate, of course.:hand10:
I wish you well...:yup:

·
Premium Member
13,164 Posts
You got me. Now, just as I was about to shut the 'puter down and get to bed, all I can think of is pushing mega calories across my lips.

00chocolate.com

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

·
Registered
258 Posts
Waaaaaaaaa........I'm allergic to chocolates....:yup::banned:

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
Your not helping my diet.:gah:

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
I wonder how many would relate more to 'the only chocolate James Bond would consider...00chocolate'. Might be another route for the ones who wet themselves at the mention of a gun.

·
Registered
687 Posts
mmmmm....

chocolate shotgun shells, filled with chocolate covered peanuts, all wrapped in that shiney gold foil.... gift boxed in 5 packs:image035:

surv

That is a really good idea.

·
Registered
6,866 Posts
Be careful, you can get the antis after you :rofl:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts