·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any doubts - people being forced to leave....let this leave you NO doubt:

http://www.ktvu.com/news/4936363/detail.html

Scroll down to the segment that says -

CHP Takes Part In Door-To-Door Searches

Old lady, has her revo to help protect herself and her two dogs. But no - she can't stay or keep her gun.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Pretty bad, I should write our Gov and suggest the CHP get awarded for dragging old ladies out the door and taking thier firearms away. America, America where art thou America.

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
One thing really stands out here though. If the door is locked and no one answers, the officers are moving on.

I wish that woman had read Ragnar Benson's guide to urban survival before this all happened. She'd have known better.

She looked pretty well stocked actually.

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Euclidean said:
One thing really stands out here though. If the door is locked and no one answers, the officers are moving on.

I wish that woman had read Ragnar Benson's guide to urban survival before this all happened. She'd have known better.

She looked pretty well stocked actually.
Euc,

I'm sitting here watching Fox News right now and watching Los Angeles (can't make out what-police, sheriffs, fire dept) breaking down the front door of a house, ripping the wood away with crowbars and sledge hammers. Also showed them on a balcony of another apartment, opened the window of the apartment - there were bars on the inside of the window - and using sledge hammer and crowbars to pry them off the inside frame.

I'm sure that they secure what's left after they destroy the residence when they leave . . . NOT!

Certainly doesn't track the "if they don't answer the door, we aren't breaking in" speech that the authorities are telling the press/public, does it?

I wonder why it seems that they are only showing CA LE doing these acts? Might it be that they get lots of practice breaking things on the job at home and are acting the same way in NO? Or is the NO police chief telling the public one thing and instructing the officers totally differently? One has to wonder??

·
Registered
868 Posts
LenS, gee Len I am somewhat taken aback with their attacking a building like that. :smile: I would have thought car chase is their speciality, maybe the wrong team got selected??? Not 100% sure on this but officers in LA CA kinda get all types of on the job training and later in life look for positions in other towns where they are welcome. Once in a while an officer is killed in LA CA but not to often. They tend to spend time in court because of the city being sued for their unnecessary roughness. We haven't had riots up there in quite a while so things must be rolling right along.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Sometime they are going to pull a stunt like that on an older person with a gun that isn't go to cotton to someone tearing down their front door. Someone is going to get shot.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts