Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since it appears that I am the first and only law enforcement officer member at CombatCarry.com (for now) I just wanted to also be the first to post :eek:)

·
Registered
20,046 Posts
I KNOW Bill will be glad to see another active LEO. I was the closest thing he had here and it's been years since I was a reserve in Denver. Now if we can just attract some more women so MsCHPBill won't be lonesome..... :p

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Glad to hear from both of you. It has been sorta lonely around here. And yeah, HotGuns, you do count. If ya wear a badge and put your life on the line every day, you're my brother ;)

Welcome to the forum!

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
And, Bumper, the missus is proding me to get off here so she can log on and probably give you a load....:p

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just wanted to say thank you Bumper for being concerned that I have to date had no other females to hang out with. Being the suspicious type though I was just thinking that maybe you wanted to attract them for some.... other... purpose? :D

·
Registered
387 Posts
Another one checking in. Customs and Border Protection Officer in Miami. Overworked and under appreciated. ;)

·
Registered
1 Posts
An appropriate place for my first post. S.C. State Constable, Columbia, SC

·
Registered
484 Posts
Mornin\'! Sgt., AZ DOC. Working a sex offender yard right now - blechh.

·
Registered
5 Posts
god bless u all

new to this forum but it looks like it will be a good one. retired ohio police officer and current ccw holder . good to see a site with no cop bashing

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Add me to the growing list...

I\'m a Fed, former city cop, currently (and, hopefully, permanently) living in Dixieland. I\'ve done time, however, in such diverse places as Central Texas, West Texas, DC, MD, and NYC. Ain\'t life fun? I\'m a Firearms Instructor with my agency and a SigArms LE armorer. I\'m also an avid shooter, and supporter of the right of law abiding citizens to own and carry firearms. Merry Christmas to all.
Gonzo

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Welcome all! I am glad to see all of you in law enforcement signing up. I have been alone in this lonely room for WAY too long :p

Unfortunately I am about to lose my Internet access at home for awhile :(

·
Registered
387 Posts
Hey Gonzo:

What agency are you with that currently issues Sigs? We\'re getting them here at CBP. Have you heard anything about that?:cool:

·
Registered
484 Posts
Originally posted by CHPBill

Unfortunately I am about to lose my Internet access at home for awhile :(
Been there, done that. See you when you return, sir. Stay safe.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hey, Is this for SWORN only?? I\'m in Communications/ Non-Sworn but sworn at. Does that count??

·
Registered
1 Posts
Greetings,

Retired NJ peace keeper - Still here behind the wall working for a government contractor. \"Merry Christmas\" to all.

Best Regards,
RECOIL

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello

I am a state prison guard. Been on the GlockTalk forum under the same name for years. I am all for carrying off-duty everywhere (that is legal) all the time.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.