Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I stopped by my brothers house on 26 as been my custom for years. While I was there he left room and came back with yellow box. It the box my fathers Ruger came it. He handed to me and said wanted me to have. Our father passed in 1981 I got my dads Colt and he got the Ruger Now their together again. Its a .357 Blackhawk 61/2 in 3 screw from early 1970's I belive my brother might have shot it once he's not really a gun person or shooter. I am gonna give a good cleaning then out to yard and see what it will do. :kay:

·
Registered
868 Posts
Best to you Michael, family traditions are important and I understand how important it is for the passing of a gun from father to son. Enjoy shooting it and reflect upon family, its good for the insides. :kay:

·
Registered
249 Posts
That's cool. I wish I would have had a father that would have spent time with me and taught me to shoot. He never had any guns that I know of or have any interest in them. I wanted to learn after watching too many westerns on TV. When I got old enough, I let Uncle Sam teach me, which has turned out to be very valuable.

·
Registered
20,046 Posts
Sounds like a pretty good Christmas to me :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.