Defensive Carry banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is what I just pick up at Cabalas, they were having a sale and with my 5% discount and my Cabalas gift cards I couldn't pass this up. I bought three AR15 mags and one came with it and my brother gave me two, I bought 500 rounds of .223 ammo, a carrying case and a Vortex Strikefire Optic, life is good.

·
Premium Member
4,028 Posts
Happiness is a warm gun. Good day for you! Excellent.

ETA.....go buy more ammo. Very soon. A lot of it. And then, a bit more. You'll find that when you start thinking of an ammo purchase, you'll start thinking in increments of 1000.

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep, I agree and the plan is to go and buy some more, I will be buying as much as I can.

·
Premium Member
4,028 Posts
Dragging home 1k in ammo isn't as much fun as a new gun but it has a feel of satisfaction.

Oh yeah.....range report required. RRR.

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
Nothing getting a head start early. Nice get!

Reactions: bigpapa

·
Registered
887 Posts
Wow, congrats !! Thats a bunch of holidays wrapped into one :smile:

Reactions: bigpapa

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LOl, thank you guys, I wanted to get the M&P 15 Sport II AR but Cabalas was sold out so this was the next best one to get.

Reactions: gen3

·
Registered
739 Posts
LOl, thank you guys, I wanted to get the M&P 15 Sport II AR but Cabalas was sold out so this was the next best one to get.
As a recent purchaser of an M&P Sport II, I'd say you got something just like it from what I can see in the pictures. Now you just need to get it to the range and get the StrikeFire optic zeroed.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
I bought the sporter 2, but it was between the ruger or the s&w. I think
you cant go wrong with either one. Good pick up. Now I ave to go get more mags.

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I went over to my brother house yesterday and had 26 30 rounders mag that was full and he had two brand new ones that was still in the package so he gave them to me to add to my collections.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts