Defensive Carry banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
21,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Is kind of cool but strange at the same time.

Someone commented on the goods that must be under our tree after seeing the early unwrapping of my CRKT Hissatsu, well here's the rest of my items and Lima's gifts.

I finally got the VZ grips that I've wanted for quite a while, these were my stocking stuffer. :king:

G10 Operators, Black Desert Sand

I also received some socks. :image035: It seems I ask for these every year and never get them.:confused: I guess everyone thinks I'm joking. But this year I made out like a bandit! TWO! packs of socks. :danceban:

Lima got an extra special present that was sure to warm her heart supplied by QKShooter, a Ferro Rod and a Magnesium rod + some other odds and ends. She's been wanting one ever since she read "The Survivor's Club".

Lima's additional gift didn't make it here in time, I ordered her a Multi-Carry sheath for her KABAR TDI from On/Scene Tactical as she's been complaining about the sheath that came with it for years.

OK, so I know what all you are thinking, Lima didn't get much in return for a set of G10 grip panels and a Hissatsu, but she also got a new lap top as a "kind of" Christmas gift.

MacBook Pro 15"

So if all that wasn't cool enough, Lima allowed me to get a little "creative" while trimming the tree.

Yep, that's a Wilson mag. :rofl:

I figured it was a good follow up to last years tree.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

·
Premium Member
2,355 Posts
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! It looks like you all were good.

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
And Speedloader got a helicopter and a push-along lion.

I'm dying to start something on fire now.... hmmmmm... I wonder what would happen if I turned on the gas on the stove and just started striking the magnesium rod?

HEHEHEHEHE.. I have ideas now.

·
Administrator
21,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm dying to start something on fire now.... hmmmmm... I wonder what would happen if I turned on the gas on the stove and just started striking the magnesium rod?

HEHEHEHEHE.. I have ideas now.
....OK, Speedloader and I are going to the range to try out the new grips, I'll be back when the fire dept. gives the all clear. :theyareontome:

·
Registered
10,864 Posts
Wheres the pic s of the socks?????/ JK

I got socks too~~
And a very nice (early Christmas present) S&W M&P9c in September!!

Merry Christmas to ALL!!!
May God Bless

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on Earth.--Steve McQueen

·
Registered
3,210 Posts
You guys are too funny.

There is nothing more magical than a child on Christmas morning.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Lima just go outside with some toilet tissue, tear it up a bunch to get some fluffy edges and go to town. No need to use up the magnesium to get it started. Have fun, and try not to set the house on fire.

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
I asked for socks too, gave some to my daughter and my wife, or the merino wool variety, I got fleece pajama pants instead though. Merry christmas Lima and JD, looks like you have a really good time!

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Beautiful stocks.

Beautiful son.

Great choice in computers. Between myself, my wife and my kids, there are nine Macs in my family. :image035:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts