Defensive Carry banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any experience with one of these pistols? The gunstore I usually use has them in their monthly flier for about 140. But I haven't really heard anything about Cimarron firearms, so I don't know if it is a decent deal, or if its a junk gun. So, if anyone has any insight, I would appreciate hearing it.

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
Is that the one that has the manual hammer block that you have to flip to open the load gate?

·
Super Moderator
10,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've never even handled one of these stevew, but looking through the online manual, it doesn't look like it. It looks like its standard 1873 manual of operations. I've been wanting a SA .22 revolver, but the Ruger is pricey enough that I never have the funds for it when I think about it. I'm just looking for a fun plinker, not gonna be doing any serious target shooting or anything.

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
I only have Rugers for single action. I love them. I have shot most of the other single action 22s. For the cheaper ones the fit and finish was not great. I thought the triggers on most were excellent, some were better than my Rugers. All were accurate. We do a lot of shooting at empty shotgun shells and all of the cheaper SA 22s performed well. I could not speak about durability. Could be a concern.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts