Defensive Carry banner

301 - 320 of 362 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,331 Posts
Add to this list of FDFOA's (Future Dumpster Fires of America) the daughters of the Governor of Minnesota and the daughter of Ilhan Omar:

https://www.independentsentinel.com/minnesota-governors-daughter-tweets-assistance-to-rioters/
https://www.rt.com/news/490216-ilhan-omar-daughter-supplies-minneapolis/

·
Premium Member
788 Posts
I have a friend who moved to Minneapolis with his wife, back in January. He moved there for better employment, and now he's wishing they hadn't.

Yesterday morning, he told me some IED's were discovered on two different metro area bridges.

He posted this on his FB page around 7pm CST, last night -

"A cache of unlicensed stolen cars used for transporting people in and out of the city, and a cache of IEDs containing gas and oil have been discovered in the various parts of the metro. All roads leading into St. Paul and Minneapolis are shutdown. Curfew continues."

This video is from Saturday night, in Minneapolis. The police were walking down a residential street yelling for people to get inside their homes. The video was taken from a residential porch, and the police are telling them to get inside the house. When folks on the porch don't move quick enough, you can clearly hear one of the LEO's say; "Light'em up!" And the police fired paint pellets at them.

·
Registered
952 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,909 Posts
I have a friend who moved to Minneapolis with his wife, back in January. He moved there for better employment, and now he's wishing they hadn't.

Yesterday morning, he told me some IED's were discovered on two different metro area bridges.

"A cache of unlicensed stolen cars used for transporting people in and out of the city, and a cache of IEDs containing gas and oil have been discovered in the various parts of the metro. All roads leading into St. Paul and Minneapolis are shutdown. Curfew continues."

This video is from Saturday night, in Minneapolis. The police were walking down a residential street yelling for people to get inside their homes. The video was taken from a residential porch, and the police are telling them to get inside the house
If there is anyone who doesn't believe Antifa is involved in this, the IEDs should put that argument to rest.

Cops patrolling neighborhoods demanding people get off their porches is unbelievable. What a waste of resources, not to mention unconstitutional. Maybe they're just enforcing the COVID regulations? Ha.

·
Premium Member
3,282 Posts
Some woman in Seattle has become an internet sensation for looting a Cheesecake factory.
She is seen gingerly carrying a strawberry topped cheesecake, a champagne bottle and a champagne flute.
Classy!
Kinda of reminds me of the godfather scene

·
Registered
7,842 Posts
Try to take on a crowd of rioters with a machete? No business is worth that. And that outcome was predictable.
Agreed. Ar AR with a magpul 60rd drum is a much better option.

This video is from Saturday night, in Minneapolis. The police were walking down a residential street yelling for people to get inside their homes. The video was taken from a residential porch, and the police are telling them to get inside the house. When folks on the porch don't move quick enough, you can clearly here one of the LEO's say; "Light'em up!" And the police fired paint pellets at them.

This definitely doesnt help support for police, but its not the issue people are protesting. Therefore, I am still not aligned with the "protesters".

·
Premium Member
788 Posts
Agreed. This definitely doesnt help support for police, but its not the issue people are protesting. Therefore, I am still not aligned with the "protesters".

Me either. It just goes to show how tense the situation was that night.

Reactions: OD* and Havok

·
Premium Member
3,895 Posts
Just announced: Funeral service for George Floyd will be held in Ft.Bend County (very conservative). Same county where the Deputy Constable was shot by a Sheriffs Deputy last week. I think (hope) it will be a respectful service. Although some (?) have said there will be no rest till the other officer's involved in the arrest are in jail, I'm hoping his internment will help most to move on, by focusing on "constructive changes" instead of "more violence".

·
Registered
33,886 Posts
This definitely doesnt help support for police, but its not the issue people are protesting. Therefore, I am still not aligned with the "protesters".
It's things such as this that adds to the police getting lit up. It would certainly warrant a "Kiss my butt" from me. My house, my castle, get along down the street and look for rioters.

Reactions: Holmes375 and Havok

·
Registered
7,842 Posts
Just announced: Funeral service for George Floyd will be held in Ft.Bend County (very conservative). Same county where the Deputy Constable was shot by a Sheriffs Deputy last week. I think (hope) it will be a respectful service. Although some (?) have said there will be no rest till the other officer's involved in the arrest are in jail, I'm hoping his internment will help most to move on, by focusing on "constructive changes" instead of "more violence".
Ft. Bend County is full of people who will sympathize with him/ the rioters in my opinion. What is sad is this will probably be turned into a huge thing that will be covered nation wide while the officer who was an LODD will continue to get little attention.

·
Premium Member
3,895 Posts
Ft. Bend County is full of people who will sympathize with him/ the rioters in my opinion. What is sad is this will probably be turned into a huge thing that will be covered nation wide while the officer who was an LODD will continue to get little attention.

I will agree with that. I'm sure the media will provide the circus "they so dearly love". Not to "equate these as equal events", but I understand the "go fund me account" for the Floyd family is already approaching $5 million. Money doesn't bring back a loved one, much less, no one I know would substitute a loved one's death for a "cash payment". I'm just saddened that the Deputy is already forgotten news, while his widow and 4 kids won't have near the support.

·
Registered
7,842 Posts
[/B]

I will agree with that. I'm sure the media will provide the circus "they so dearly love". Not to "equate these as equal events", but I understand the "go fund me account" for the Floyd family is already approaching $5 million. Money doesn't bring back a loved one, much less, no one I know would substitute a loved one's death for a "cash payment". I'm just saddened that the Deputy is already forgotten news, while his widow and 4 kids won't have near the support.
If the deputy had done 5 years for armed robbery instead of becoming a police officer there would be go fund me accounts all over the place. Pretty sad.

·
Premium Member
3,282 Posts
What ever happened to that ultra sonic crowd control device they were experimenting with?
I think they called it the crap canon or the brown note.
Makes you lose control of your bowels and crap your pants.
Be a good time to drag it out for a beta test.
Hard to loot with a pant full of toot.

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
If there is anyone who doesn't believe Antifa is involved in this, the IEDs should put that argument to rest.

Cops patrolling neighborhoods demanding people get off their porches is unbelievable. What a waste of resources, not to mention unconstitutional. Maybe they're just enforcing the COVID regulations? Ha.
As a side note, I’ve seen cops roll the streets and demand people go inside. I was in Bellmar NJ one summer playing beer pong in the front yard of a summer share house. Next thing I know, there’s 20 cops walking arm in arm down the street yelling at people to go inside. I was just a guest so I asked one of the guys renting the house what was going on. They apparently did this everyday at a certain time. I asked if we could stay on the porch and he said they’d arrest us.

I was 22 and dumb and drunk and wasn’t going to push my luck so I complied and went inside. But the legality of what they were doing is questionable.

·
Premium Member
3,909 Posts
I was 22 and dumb and drunk and wasn’t going to push my luck so I complied and went inside. But the legality of what they were doing is questionable.
I'll say! Unless there was an imminent threat, I'd love to know what law they were following to order law abiding citizens off the streets.

·
Registered
60 Posts
NJ shore towns make their own laws and hire “seasonal” leo’s (who can’t get a full time job in one of NJ’s 550 law enforcement agencies).
I know from experience having mis spent many youthful summers there
Disorderly conduct can mean just about anything they want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
It seems its not just the big towns. My old stomping gounds in peaceful Iowa, a city of a whopping 23,000 people, is preparing for riots tonight. Even the banks shut down early! Springfield MO seems to have had some violence this weekend too. I went out and bought two 50-round boxes of 124 grain +P HSTs for less than $30 a box today, just in case. They had plenty. Also Gold Dots and non+P HSTs. I'm sufficiently away from where the riots would start, but never know with these roving bands of misfit criminals. I'm a good 8-10 blocks zig zagging away from the old little downtown. Most likely to start at MSU or The Square, my guess. Little downtown has a police station right there in the middle of the run (one street, about six blocks long). Actually, that might be the first target seeing as it has a police substation. Hopefully we dodge the bullet, figuratively and literally.

301 - 320 of 362 Posts