Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what do you think...

Given the recent (and on going) events of the past couple of days, do you think what supply recovery from the COVID-19 rush will quickly be overwhelmed?

Your comments or thoughts?

·
Registered
578 Posts
Sarcasm ON. No. It is summer and the seemingly seasonal riots, looting and arson are largely tolerated by authorities. If you had a gun it would probably just get you into trouble. It is cheaper to let the rioters burn your place down than to shoot them and risk expensive prosecution. Just hide until the cold weather arrives and all will be well. Sarcasm OFF.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Sad thing is that many local stores that specialize in police/law enforcement style AR's are still out of stock and have no idea when they will be flush with firearms and ammunition again.

Luckily I was already well prepped enough that it isn't something I need worry about, but I guarantee people who were all anti-gun two weeks ago will suddenly be asking, "Uhm....where can I get one of those ARs and lots of ammunition???" :35:

·
Registered
9,561 Posts
Many stores are already OOS due to the pandemic worries ..I do see some spike esp in Urban zones .. But wont be too big ..Unless this gets way worst then a few cities .

But this year I think is going to be pretty high demand with the election ,riots and pandemic etc

·
Registered
9,561 Posts
Whatever it is now....it will get worse. :frown:
Yep going foward into summer and fall election season we are going to see this getting worst and worst ..In the last month there has been at least 2 or 3 police inolved deaths that could be sparks ..The one where the cops no knock the wrong house and killed someone is already being used

It is already going to get worst and with 40+ mil out of work ..Plenty of tired angry people waiting on spark

Reactions: 32autoD

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Sad thing is that many local stores that specialize in police/law enforcement style AR's are still out of stock and have no idea when they will be flush with firearms and ammunition again.

Luckily I was already well prepped enough that it isn't something I need worry about, but I guarantee people who were all anti-gun two weeks ago will suddenly be asking, "Uhm....where can I get one of those ARs and lots of ammunition???" :35:
A nice selection of ARs at the LGS. I didn't pay attention to what's in Bass Pro, but I believe they have a good selection. LGS also had a decent selection of ammo this past week. Bass Pro, not so much. Some target ammo and defensive, but nothing I'm personally interested in. Come on down. I think Branson is opening up.

·
Premium Member
3,990 Posts
Gun's: I've got something ordered, but who knows when I'll get it. Not like I'm "in a bind". :tongue:
Ammo: probably in good shape, but I'm keeping an eye out for deals, which the past week or so have managed to show up. :yup:
What I REALLY need: a few parts/accessories that have been on back order for 2-3 months! :mad:

·
Registered
8,146 Posts
I've been planning on getting some stuff, more ammo, a rifle or two and a new EDC. But I've been waiting for the whole pandemic/shortage thing to die down and some extra cash I will get soon. So I will part of the demand soon.

·
Registered
6,647 Posts
I spent 8 hours on the phones today... Most people were looking for Glock 17/19 and sig handguns. AR and similar types are running again 9mm sold out. 556 223 ammo running along with 12 ga ammo and shotguns. I believe the Populace in the NE area are being prepared for what may come. I don't believe we, as New Englanders will stand for this type of behavior. BE PREPARED and vigilant!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts