Defensive Carry banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
Yea well some of these bed wetter's and hand wringers consider a spork dangerous , I don't look for much in the way of control legislation on firearms instruction myself

·
Registered
6,741 Posts
Redneck Repairs said:
Yea well some of these bed wetter's and hand wringers consider a spork dangerous
That's a great quote. I love it.

What could be wrong with training for self defense? Or even 2 man teams- you and the spouse need to get your way out of <insert bad situation here>? Oh, I forgot, the police will do it for you and protect you... Sorry, I'll take responsibility for my own protection, thank you very much:comeandgetsome:

·
Registered
5,050 Posts
It's in the Washington Compost aka Pravda on the Potomoc one of the three most leftist papers in the US and top 10 in the world. What did you expect. They have been working diligently towards a nanny state for decades.

As for standards for training? No I don't think so. More government regulation is not the answer.

-Scott-

·
Registered
540 Posts
Scott said:
It's in the Washington Compost aka Pravda on the Potomoc one of the three most leftist papers in the US and top 10 in the world. What did you expect. They have been working diligently towards a nanny state for decades.

As for standards for training? No I don't think so. More government regulation is not the answer.

-Scott-
Scott,
So true, but remember the congressanimals take everything there as truth, (which is Pravda in Russian, if I'm correct). I remember when the movie "The Day After Tomorrow" came out, several pieces of legislation was introduced based entirely on the movie.

·
Registered
3,826 Posts
Redneck Repairs said:
bed wetter's and hand wringers consider a spork dangerous
<bed wetting> "Can't we just replace all these evil guns with cell phones? You can put 911 on speed dial..."</bed wetting> :rofl:

·
Administrator
143,580 Posts
Some Of My Deadly Sporks.

The second one over from the left can make it through airport security undetected.

Part of my personal "Killer~Tupperware" collection.

Notice the Evil Black PreBan Sporks.

·
Super Moderator
4,964 Posts
It's the Washington Post. All guns are evil. Criminals are all just misunderstood and need some group hug therapy.

Naturally, they are wetting the bed over training. They don't want you to have those scary guns at all, much less know how to use them.

Matt

·
Super Moderator
4,964 Posts
Steelhorse said:
If anyone would care to make a straw purchase, let me know.
Aw, geez, there you go. Now Mayor Bloomberg will have to hire an investigator to try to buy one of these black-market sporks....

Don't you know the poor guy is busy?

:biggrin2:

Matt

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Straw purchases

MattLarson said:
Aw, geez, there you go. Now Mayor Bloomberg will have to hire an investigator to try to buy one of these black-market sporks....
It could be a straw purchase of a 'spork' or it could actually be a 'straw'.

Though, I suspect an actual 'straw' would be protected by ol' Bloomy because such items are used in a subcultural community which goes "shrimping" (a truly disgusting sexual-type act).

·
Super Moderator
4,964 Posts
Steelhorse said:
It could be a straw purchase of a 'spork' or it could actually be a 'straw'.

Though, I suspect an actual 'straw' would be protected by ol' Bloomy because such items are used in a subcultural community which goes "shrimping" (a truly disgusting sexual-type act).
Direct on the alternative uses of straws.

I suspect he supports some straws, but "assault" straws would still be banned. A straw is in "assault" straw if it possesses an articulated area (a so-called "bendy" straw) or if it has two or more of the following features:

- fixed curvature
- transparent construction
- length > 7 inches
- bore larger than .2 inches
- multiple colors, or a color stripe

Matt

·
Registered
248 Posts
Just what we need... another bleeding heart group ccrying for more gov't interference <err umm> I mean protection. "Why would average citizens need to know how to defend themselves?" The government will protect us from all evils.

<spit>

Charlie

1 - 18 of 18 Posts