Defensive Carry banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
70 cities say no to guns in parks | theleafchronicle.com | The Leaf Chronicle

The second vote came after Clarksville Police Department Deputy Chief Mike Parr said of more than 13,000 crimes in the city last year, 58 occurred in parks, with most being thefts, or drug and alcohol charges.

This is a predominant Military community too. I love how the police chief thinks that allowing carry will result in more violence.

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Were slowly losing.

slowly.

Only God knows the when its time.

·
Registered
36,326 Posts
Does TN have preemption, which would disallow municipalities to pick and choose and require them to follow the state legislature's statutes?

·
Registered
541 Posts
What a shame, this is a very misconstrued LEO..

The article said it all, alot of the crimes were in parks, im sure they were not commited by law abiding citizens either. Makes you wonder why they dont want to allow the legally armed citizen to be allowed to carry where crimes are being commited...:mad:

·
Registered
368 Posts
Were slowly losing. slowly. Only God knows the when its time.
I respectfully disagree.

I believe we're slowly winning.

The Heller decision. The many states that have legalized concealed carry over the last couple decades. The many states that have enacted castle laws in recent years. The letter signed by 23 State Attorney Generals that was sent to President Obama, advising him that they were opposed to another "assault weapons" ban.

I could list more, but I believe you get the picture.

·
Premium Member
7,579 Posts
TN really needs to get a Preemption law on its books!

Good luck.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts