Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,045 Posts
Bruces45 said:
Here is one with no reserve and it at $20, but it just started so that means nothing.
I doubt it will go much higher, they aren't selling a gun. Just the box and paperwork, lol. :rofl:

·
Administrator
143,591 Posts
Box & Paperwork

:haha: :haha:
Get the box & paperwork now & buy the gun later. :rofl:

·
Banned
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bumper said:
I doubt it will go much higher, they aren't selling a gun. Just the box and paperwork, lol. :rofl:
My bad, should have read it better, usualy I just look at the pics.:yup:

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Mustang and Pony are Colts I would like to aquire one day - both very smart lil semi's.

·
Registered
6,746 Posts
We've had several lately........... blued and stainless........for about 350.00 to 385.00.........even the DA colt........they move real quick..
Want one?? I can find one............hehe........be careful of what you wish for...........hehehehe........I was thinking of a AMT Automag II in 22 mag....5 inch BBL.........and poof......one came in tonight with extra mag...225.00 ......scooped it of course........PIX will be forthcoming ..
BTW...there's a NAA Mini in 22mag with box papers 1.750" BBL 200.00

·
Registered
6,746 Posts
P95Carry said:
Mustang and Pony are Colts I would like to aquire one day - both very smart lil semi's.
The Old Garcia Pony <colt copy> , and FI model D were very similar to the Pony......in 380 of course..

·
Registered
6,746 Posts
QKShooter said:
:haha: :haha:
Get the box & paperwork now & buy the gun later. :rofl:
Bruce......buy the box and papers........and I'll find you the gun :yup:

·
Registered
940 Posts
We have one NIB in the owner's safe. He's always waffling over whether he's willing to sell it or not.

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Bruce if your are interested in a Colt Mustang here is one on Louder The Words (LTW) I was looking at, it has been dropped in price and seems to be a very good deal. I passed do to I bought the Colt commander I posted the other day.

If you want the picks I can email them to you, just PM me with your eaddress and I'll send them to you.

http://www.louderthanwords.us/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2848

Ti.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts