·
Premium Member
4,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
36,326 Posts
:scratchchin:

By securing their inability to defend themselves, they think they're securing their future. They are, just not in the way they think. :tired:

It's a shining, brilliant, awful example of what a clueless population can cause to happen in their own communities/states. IMO, it's why such a heavily left-leaning legislature can be hired to effectively thwart the will of a state in which 80% of its land area consists of people who do get it, overruled by those who absolutely choose not to.

Sad, indeed.

That said, it would be interesting to see his "numbers," to know how many people he approached, what his sample size was, what his lead-in plea was to get them in the mood for signing the petition. It'd be an interesting experiment to do, across the country, say by enlisting a couple of enterprising sociology students at every university in every state, to ask a decently designed set of questions and to attempt to get signatures on a "false" petition. I almost hate to think what the results would be, given how things are going.

·
Registered
6,377 Posts
And these are the types of geniuses that make up that bogus 90% figure Obama is throwing around.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Mark Levin had a great point about this Senate Vote. Changing the Constitution cannot be done by legislation from Congress or from the Senate Good 'Ol boys. Nor from the moron dweebs in California or hollywood.
It can only be done with a Constitutional Convention of the States.

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
A link to this man's video ran here recently. It's just absurd how so many people are so blindly willing to give support to anything that sounds good to their liberal minds, not giving any thought to the ramifications.

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
Why do you think Jay Leno doesn't have to go very far and is so successful with "Jaywalking?" Best of Jay Leno Jaywalking | Just4Fun

And they vote too. (IF they happen to know how to read)

·
Registered
103 Posts
Was born in California and raised to the age of 17 (at which time I enlisted as Regular Army), and then moved away permanently. I have to say, "I am soooooo, soooooo glad I listened to my intuition as I looked around and observed what was happening and the freak show it was turning into.

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
The clueless CA residents will realize nothing (learn nothing) as the homes they protect with knives and hammers are overrun by mobs of Illegals with 'illegally obtained firearms', that no laws will protect against, and they die.

The rest of us will just laugh and have 'target practice'. Just sayin....................................

In CA, Most LEO do not live in the same public entity that they serve in (juristiction), and will go home to protect the family.............. elsewhere.

If you are a CA Citizen, and you and your friends are unarmed, you are on your own. The Criminals will take your stuff, your spouse and your lives, as they want to.....................

What is even more ironic is that the vaulted public officials actually think that the personal body guards and LEO who will protect them have any loyalty to stay when the SHIF. LOL at them when they realize that they instantly become common people to defend themselves in the moment of a major incident/massive civil unrest.

The Lord helps them who help themselves, but especially those who are not Fools and prepare for the basics.

Fools!

·
Registered
301 Posts
Was born in California and raised to the age of 17 (at which time I enlisted as Regular Army), and then moved away permanently. I have to say, "I am soooooo, soooooo glad I listened to my intuition as I looked around and observed what was happenincrossing Ca state lines againg and the freak show it was turning into.
I was born in Ca and lived there until the age of 19 before I joined the Army. I moved back for a couple years after I ETS'd and came to the same conclusion as you. I have no plans to go back even with my entire family still living there.

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
I would leave this state in a heartbeat. We stay because of family and I hate it. That being said, not even 90% of this forsaken state thinks that way. I know in San Bernardino county, a county bigger than some states, the ccw wait time has gone from months to a year and renewals have inspired the sheriff's office to double the amount of renewal classes offered. Not all of us think like the foolish majority.

·
Registered
611 Posts
I blink in disbelief. I think we need to start building the wall now

·
Premium Member
1,817 Posts
I would leave this state in a heartbeat. We stay because of family and I hate it. That being said, not even 90% of this forsaken state thinks that way. I know in San Bernardino county, a county bigger than some states, the ccw wait time has gone from months to a year and renewals have inspired the sheriff's office to double the amount of renewal classes offered. Not all of us think like the foolish majority.
And that points out a huge problem you folks have. State laws prevent you from having the ability to defend yourselves. What the folks in San Bernardino county doesn't matter.

·
Premium Member
1,892 Posts
I live in California and like it a lot. My county issues permits to all those who are qualified to own a firearm. My neighbors are conservative republicans that believe in hard work and self reliance.

I traveled all over the US and I can tell you there are similar cities to San Francisco in many of the states you think are better than California. Then there is the pro gun state of Colorado hows that working for you.

If it makes you feel better to rag on California have at it but don't look to close to your own area you may find you are not as good as you think.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts