1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Banned
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Governor John Hickenlooper - Contact the Governor Application

It takes 10 seconds.

From Magpul:
The Governor's office is still tallying emails for and against the gun bills that have been passed, in order to inform Governor Hickenlooper of public opinion on whether they should be signed into law or not. Let him know that they should not!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Done. I hate that this has become a liberal state. These laws don't reduce anything but their chance of being re-elected. Can't happen soon enough.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Sign it/call him/email...ANY & ALL HELP is needed!!!

Funny, the "Gov" made all his $$$$$ owning bars and selling alcohol.
How many people has he "helped" kill themselves due to alcohol?
OK, maybe kill is 'too strong'....
How 'bout...how many people has he helped 'support an addiction to a DRUG that kills WAY/WAY
more people then these 'nasty guns' ever did'?........:duh:

·
Banned
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Done. I hate that this has become a liberal state. These laws don't reduce anything but their chance of being re-elected. Can't happen soon enough.
it's all the hippies and califorina rejects that are moving there.

Reactions: Rock and Glock

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Ok, email sent. There were several bills listed, just emailed about the capacity limits. You can email on different bills, any other really bad one's we should email about? I looked up the "assualt weapon responsibility" bill and read it (very briefly, ok skimmed it), didn't think it was all that bad. What say you?

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
I have sent emails and letters to CO legislators and your Governor (several times) before but I just sent an email to the Governor again. I wrote:

Governor,

Freedom and liberty are very precious things to all citizens of the United States. Please support freedom and liberty by vetoing any and all anti-gun legislation. These bills will have no positive impact on violence in this country but will take away the precious freedoms of the citizens in the state of Colorado.

I am not a resident of CO but I have spent time and money in your state as a skiing enthusiast and tourist. If you sign these bad bills into law I will not be returning, and you will lose my tourist dollars and those of many many more people who feel as I do.

Again, please veto these ineffective, bad-for liberty bills.

Thank you for your time.

·
Banned
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bump

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Come on guys, we should be seeing more replies saying you contacted the Governor. If you're worried about the time involved, I assure you it's very easy to do and doesn't take much time. Once you have the body of your email written you can simply copy and paste it into each new "contact" screen. So all you have to do is scroll down to each bill and click on it, then click on "against," paste your message and put in your contact info. It took me all of about 15 minutes to do it all, including compose the message.

·
Banned
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
or stick it to the top

im surprised more people are not responding to this...***!

·
Banned
12,068 Posts
Governor John Hickenlooper - Contact the Governor Application

It takes 10 seconds.

From Magpul:
The Governor's office is still tallying emails for and against the gun bills that have been passed, in order to inform Governor Hickenlooper of public opinion on whether they should be signed into law or not. Let him know that they should not!
Well Kiddo it mighta' took you 10 seconds but it took this Old Timer more like 10 minutes. TBT I was glad to do it. 1997 was the last time (I believe) I stood up for Gun Rights in my state when the people here soundly defeated I-676 by a margin of 76% to 24%. I gotta tell ya Bubba I was tickled pink!!!

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts