Defensive Carry banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
5,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you that keep a Coach Gun for defensive usage you may want to get a couple of these.

Special Items

I got to playing with one today and to tell the truth, while I don't use my Coach Gun for defensive use, I was favorably impressed with this little gizmo. With a little practice it's possible to get darm quick with these things and it sure helps prevent dropping a round or two because you have the "shakes" and urine running down your pantleg because of the adrenaline dump you just expirienced when Mongo kicked in your door.

Biker

·
Super Moderator
10,458 Posts
Very interesting Biker. I'm not sure how much I like the though of having that attached to my off hand, seeing as that is the hand I would use for other tasks. Kinda like a speed strip for a shotty though.

·
Premium Member
10,046 Posts
Looks interesting Biker! I've been toying with the idea of getting a side-by-side!

·
Banned
5,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I played with the gizmo for about an hour today.

I found that I can still use my off hand to open doors, hold a flashlight and even talk on the phone with little inconvienience. To say I was impressed with it's usfulness would be an understatement.

Biker

·
Registered
657 Posts
What if you had your shells in a "side-saddle" with the gizmo attached?
Those hold 6 shells, I think.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
I have been shooting a side by side in CAS for over 20 years and I would find no use for an item like that. To me it is a gadet. Much like the thingings people hang off thier M-4's.

I am not sure which of the very knowledgeable gun trainers stated he could tell what books, forums Etc his students had been reading depending upon how much crap they had hung on thier rifles when they started his basic rifle course.

·
Super Moderator
50,597 Posts
Clever idea...but I like keeping 5 extra shells in a little saddle on my coach gun...it's just what I used to...:yup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts