Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered the Cochise Defender from K & D Holsters for a Glock 26 and just want to see what you guys thought of the holster compared to some of the other iwb leather holster out there. I currently carry on a Ctac.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hey Bigglockdaddy...I purchased a cochice holster several months ago, and i love it. I also own holsters by AKJ (concealco), and Don Hume (PCCH). The cochise is for my Ruger P345 and it's very comfy, and extremely well made. I think you'll be very happy with your holster.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Cochise defender won't let you down. I've carried for 4 months now and don't have any problems at all with it. BUT! Get a good belt designed to carry a weapon.. I tried other belts. They were ok, but when I got one that was made for the purpose of carrying, things really came together!! Well enough in fact I ordered an Eagle defender OWB for Kevin. The belt will do very well with whatever one I choose to carry..

·
Registered
10,807 Posts
Waiting, waiting, waiting. Only 6 weeks so far. I hope to post my opinion sometimes soon.

·
Registered
791 Posts
I use a Cochise Defender with my Glock 23, my primary carry gun. Love it, conceals well and is very comfortable.

·
Registered
726 Posts
I have two Defenders and really like them. The workmanship is good and the design works very well for me. I think you'll be very happy. I have used four other brands in the past, and the K&D holsters are by far my best ones. +1 on a good belt. I use a Wilderness and like it fine.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Here ya go Steve...Cochise Defender w/ Ruger P345pr

·
Registered
310 Posts
Kevin:

The holster you have pictured is the Mini-IWB Defender, which is a slightly different cut. It does function essentially the same as the Cochise Defender, but it's geared more towards the smaller guns.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Lookin Good Arkie..!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
For whoever carries a Ruger P345 with the Cochise Defender, this reply is for you..

I have an uncle mikes size 5 right now and it doesn't conceal very well AT ALL.. many of my friends have came up to me and said "so u carry ur gun now huh?"

It doesn't hug close to my body by any means, even tho its inside the pants. Does the cochise hug it closer to the body? I've noticed the cant sucks on the mikes holster so comments are appreciated

PM me because I have more questions. Thanks

·
Registered
170 Posts
I am waiting patiently for a Cochise Defender for my Glock 26 as well. I heard so many good things about K&D holsters, and by speaking to Kevin on the phone definitely has me totally convinced that I will be satisfied once my holster arrives. He is also making me a belt.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I'm around 2 weeks out on a Laredo Defender and matching belt for my Steyr M40A1.
You guys have any idea how hard it is to find decent leather for that gun . If it comes out half as nice as the ones you posted pics of it will be a work of art.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts