Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Deserving of it's own thread so here goes.

The NRA knew what was happening and closed the Museum and the range at 2pm yesterday. By the time we arrived at 5pm they had already run yellow tape across the front of their property that faces Waples Mill Rd and there were 8-10 Fairfax County police vehicles in their parking lot with others strategically placed across and down the street.

One lone whackadoodle at that hour, apparently not related to Code Pink. We rolled him a little bit with the "gosh, what are you doing? what's THAT building?" and he even let us snap a pic with him and Jeff who was the catalyst for all this.

We were set up by the time the first batch of Pinkos arrived. Here's co-found and head rabble rouser Medea Benjamin.

She spoke with us for about 15 minutes and was as pleasant as a loony leftist can be. We asked her to respect the NRA property (they have a history of throwing pink paint on people and property they find offensive) and her quote to us was "I'll keep my people in line if you'll keep yours in line." No worries, ma'am, we're the good guys.

We were set up directly in front of the white marble NRA sign so they had to set up across the main driveway. NRA Director of Security was appreciative that we took that position.

Forward base NRA

And across the driveway was a mass of ugly hate. Emphasis on the ugly..... :wink:

To be continued....

·
Premium Member
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Couple more shots of the loons.

If you look close you can see Welder 516 in the background.

And this is how the good guys do it.

And getting a little media time in.

We even had some locals show up in support. This guy was OC'ing a Glock 17.

And a screen shot from the WJLA ABC7 newscast at 11pm last night. If you've been on DC for any length of time you've seen this gun and holster show up in pics here before.

And some links to the story from the press.

Group rallies outside NRA to protest gun violence following Orlando's mass shooting | WJLA

20 arrested at die-in outside NRA headquarters - UPI.com

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/sadness-and-anger-at-an-overnight-vigil-outside-the-nras-main-office/2016/06/21/20811e5e-3763-11e6-a254-2b336e293a3c_story.html

I can't tell you how honored and proud I was to stand with these Patriots last night. Well done to all.

·
Premium Member
8,083 Posts
For anyone that is curious I am in picture # 5 & # 6 holding the middle sign . Great pics. Stoveman ................:congrats:

Edit *** on the # 2 Post

·
Registered
9,136 Posts
I noticed the Patriot group got a picture on the Code Pink Facebook site, with no snide remarks, it just said something like,"NRA members aslo mourning the Orlando victims." Also, I saw coverage on one of the local TV stations, via the web, and you folks got a decent mention there also. Well done!

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
I get a lot of (?) coming up for images. :frown: I can't view all the photos linked from the MS site.

Reactions: gatorbait51

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
All pictures display for me. I particularly like the arm sticker "Make out, not war". Looks like pretty slim pickings among the pink protesters for engaging in that activity last night. I am sure their hearts are in the right place though even if their intellect isn't.

·
Premium Member
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Premium Member
5,814 Posts
All pictures display for me. I particularly like the arm sticker "Make out, not war". Looks like pretty slim pickings among the pink protesters for engaging in that activity last night. I am sure their hearts are in the right place though even if their intellect isn't.
The lumpen lead with their emotions, the commisars lead intelligently with total dishonesty

·
Registered
36,335 Posts
I find all of this to be childish. My sign is bigger than your sign!

Reactions: gatorbait51

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
I find all of this to be childish. My sign is bigger than your sign!
Well OldVet, everyone knows size matters, whether it be signs, barrel length or calibers!

Mods, save yourself the trouble. I know this is off topic! :smile:

·
Premium Member
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
And just like that it's up on YouTube

Many thanks to MDShooters member EL1227. He's in his late 70's and rocks these out for us.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts