Defensive Carry banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sent my G-36 to Cold Bore Customs, Home for a grip reduction and carry texture. I chose him because the price was right and the pics on his site were exactly what I was looking for. Most anyone can remove the hump on the back strap, the trick is making it look good when your done. My biggest concerns was the lines being clean and the texture consistent. Well Mr. Owens (owner/operator) delivered BIG TIME. Turn around time was great, he had my frame three days. On the third day it was on its way back to me. If Glock had a custom shop that offered this service, this would be the quality of workmanship I would expect from them.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
657 Posts
My biggest concern would be, how well does it shoot, in my hand.
That's not something you can undo. Finding someone locally who has one to examine in person could prove challenging.

·
Registered
866 Posts
I LOVE it! very very nice work.

·
Premium Member
2,652 Posts
Usually I don't much care for Glocks, but this one is unique and I like it!
Regards,

·
Registered
7,421 Posts
Now that's very nice indeed. I'm gonna check out his site now.
Thanks for the link.:hand10:

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Looks like it would be a snag monster on a cover garment. I like the stippling but prefer a Handall.

NCH

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks like it would be a snag monster on a cover garment. I like the stippling but prefer a Handall.

NCH
actually the strippling looks more agressive in the pics than it feels. Ive carried it for a week with no problem at all.

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
That's the best looking grip reduction I've seen.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts