Defensive Carry banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two magazines, Colt 1911, 7 round, 40S&W. They are in near new condition. The followers have very little wear shown at all. I got these in a lot of random powder, ammo, etc. that are a result of the passing of the father of a gentleman I know. I have no need for them. Please PM me with your offers.
Metal

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well if there's not interest, does anyone know where I would find someone that's interested or what they're worth?
Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
19,408 Posts
Would these also work for 10MM or do they have a spacer to accommodate the shorter round?

·
Super Moderator
22,604 Posts
As I recall they look like this: View attachment 70602 but say 40S&W and are nickel not SS. I'll get a picture of them for when I stop at the house for lunch.
Thanks, but they are different, this magazine was made by Checkmate, the first two are Italian, it will make a difference in their value.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok...thanks, OD. I'll get photos and make sure to photo the top, feed lips for you, msgt. As I recall there is a groove in the front of follower that rides a metal rail to keep the rounds at the back of the magazine.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
These are for the Colt Defender in 40 S&W. Colt only made the Defender in 40 for one year I believe. I have one. These can be found on gunbroker. I would be interested if you price them. Thanks!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.