Votes: 25 96.2%
  • no

Votes: 1 3.8%
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a friend wants to sell his Colt Agent..said he'd sell it to me for $250..would you buy it ?

·
Administrator
143,960 Posts
I Voted No

Only because some Colts are famous for feeling like they do not fit my particular hand at all. Nice firearm though.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Provided the condition was good, HELL YES! You'll never buy another one new that's for sure.

·
Super Moderator
22,198 Posts
Snowshoes,

Which Colt Agent is it? The late model with parkerized finish or the earlier blued model? That isn't a bad price for the Parked model and is a very good price for an original Agent.

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Jump on it !

·
Registered
810 Posts
Absolutely buy it! Not like Colt is going to make some more. I am still kicking myself for passing on a Cobra for $350 about two years ago. I stood around debating the price and decided I'd surely see another one cheaper. Right....

·
Super Moderator
22,198 Posts
David,

You can't pay to much for old Colt's and Winchester's, you can only pay too soon. :wink:

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Yep - grab it. I am not even a major Colt fan but this is too good an opportunity IMO. I'd snag it just ''because'' :smilez:

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
OD said:
The late model with parkerized finish
parkerized but it comes with the original although rather beat up box

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
you can't rush some people and he's in no hurry

he told me it might be 2 weeks or so

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Yeah, I'd also say grab it - :hand10:

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have one of the last blued with a factory hammer shroud. My late Grandmother had me buy for my birthday 1 month before she passed. I carry it sometimes and everytime I see it, I remember her. I know, more info than you need. Buy it!!!

·
Super Moderator
22,198 Posts
N8R,

That Colt is a real treasure.

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
I'm a huge fan of Colt's six-shot snubbies....so I voted "yes."

·
Registered
329 Posts
The best 38 snubby out there in terms of action and trigger pull. I don't think you can beat that deal either.It's not a heck of a lot bigger than a J frame either, and there is that sixth shot.

I wish I could find another one.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
the ball is in his court..he'll get back to me

I've known him 11 years or so..even though I've moved 400 miles away he's still one of my best friends

1 - 20 of 20 Posts