Defensive Carry banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody out there have info or can send me a link about stress tests done on the colt new agent. Thank You

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
I almost got a used one, but we couldn't agree on a price. Loved the sights, and lack there of.

Here's an old, but good review.
Colt New Agent

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
I don't know why it would be any different than a Colt Defender (stress test, or longevity wise).

I have one, and it is a safe queen. I like the gutter sights, I just have other guns that I prefer to carry more. Bought it as more of an investment, and due to that dang review link that rhinokrk posted above. It was either a New Agent, or a Kimber RCP. I decided to go with the cheaper option.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I don't know why it would be any different than a Colt Defender (stress test, or longevity wise).

I have one, and it is a safe queen. I like the gutter sights, I just have other guns that I prefer to carry more. Bought it as more of an investment, and due to that dang review link that rhinokrk posted above. It was either a New Agent, or a Kimber RCP. I decided to go with the cheaper option.
I have one and it is back at Colt under a factory recall.

Check Colt's Website and the serial number range to see if yours is one of them.

I do like the handgun and can't wait to get it back.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts