Defensive Carry banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Made it to the range today and shot 150 rounds just to get started. This gun is absolutely outstanding. less muzzle rise compared to the kimber pro eclipse I shot last week with the same ammo. The undercut trigger guard allows you to get a super high grip and really control the already minimal recoil. 100 rounds of American eagle 230gr to start out with than I loaded up 50 rounds of Winchester pdx1 230gr hollows ( quick way to blow $55 bucks :smoke23:)..NOT 1 hiccup whatsoever. When I got home and started cleaning this thing it kind of ruined my buzz, Im used to wiping down my glock in all 5 minutes and being done, The colt took about a half hour to get in all the nooks and crannys. No big deal I just need a new cleaning kit I suppose. Other than that Money Well Spent !

Off hand 25 yards and I was firing fairly quick :
offhnd.JPG

I gave it a try 1 handed since I watched a WW2 training video last night and that's how majority of them shot lol
1hnd.JPG This was a couple yards shy of the 25 mark ! not too bad

And a quick look at the sight picture since I forgot to take one at the range
sightpic.JPG

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
Well, for a second I was going to compliment you on a bulletproof glass backstop...:wink:

Nice shooting...you're going to end up liking it more and more.

·
Registered
933 Posts
I really like my LWT Commander XSE. It is a really fun gun to shoot. Like you, I was used to cleaning my Glocks so the first time cleaning my Colt was very different. Now, I'm more comfortable with disassembly and reassembly and getting into the spaces.

Enjoy!!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
18,555 Posts
You'll get faster at cleaning that Colt quickly enough.

Great shooting, especially the one-handed effort.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Actually directly to my left is a church, not your ordinary church they are all bikers every last one of them. If they saw me they would just ask if I got a new gun !

1 - 6 of 6 Posts