Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
20,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nighthawk and I will be at the SHOT Show in Las Vegas on Saturday and Sunday looking at all of the new offerings and doing some shameless promotion of CombatCarry.com. If I can find a computer I will be checking in when I can, if not, you guys play nice while I'm away....

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
No pics are allowed in the SHOT show, Bumper, if you want to borrow my laptop, it is yours.

~A

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
If you have a press pass then you are allowed but from what I gather those passes are pretty coveted.

~A

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
I will give nightly updates. Are there any manufacturers you would like info on?

~A

·
Registered
1,091 Posts

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
the only thing I like about the Auto Shows are 1) models (girls prancing around :yllove: ) 2) prototypes :biggrin: .

~A

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
I got to test drive the New Mustang in a Rousch (sp) configuration today and that was a buttload of fun. I think I made the saleman pucker a few times. Wife is seriously thinking of adding one to the stable. I still prefer her car though.

~A

·
Registered
17,352 Posts
The cars at roush were fun when i worked there but the pay and how you were treated werent ... The 460 latest body mustang was a riot .

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
ouch, I am sorry Bud. The new body style is growing on me mroe and more, but I like some of the Euro muscle cars better.

~A

·
Super Moderator
25,516 Posts
APachon said:
I will give nightly updates. Are there any manufacturers you would like info on?

~A
SIG may have some new stuff, like a ramped .22, if you get the chance. :popout:

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
rstickle consider it done. I need to print out a pseudo shopping list.

~A

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Drop by the S.W.A.T. Magazine booth and say "hi" to my boss. :cool:

·
Registered
20,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Betty said:
Drop by the S.W.A.T. Magazine booth and say "hi" to my boss. :cool:
You should have gone, Betty. We did see the S.W.A.T. booth and picked up the last and current issue. I think I am going to subscribe, it's a great magazine with a load of good articles in it. :hand2:

·
Administrator
143,466 Posts
Apachon - Thanks For The Floor Plan ~ Great!

FIRSTLY ~ Bumper, Nighthawk ~ Welcome Back!

Golly Gee Willikers!...I was looking "real careful like" at that Shot Show Floor Plan & methinks I really have some SERIOUS catching up to do on what is "OUT THERE" in the gun world these days!
I would venture ta say that I did not recognize or never heard of fully half of who was showing there.
I think I counted that word "Tactical" about 50 times though! :wink:
You know that I'm going have a few questions about what ya'all saw there.

Did any of you get to see the little Rohrbaugh R9 up real close and personal? Your opinion on it ??? & would it be worth the mucho dolleros?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts