Defensive Carry banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know anything about this organization? I got an email from them and never heard of them before.

Reactions: Pete63

·
Registered
41,382 Posts
Apparently neither has anyone else.

·
Registered
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Apparently.

·
Premium Member
5,439 Posts
Thinking it's this place, & they got your name from being a "military service vet." I'll see if any of my "fund raising vet buddies know any more".

·
Registered
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thinking it's this place, & they got your name from being a "military service vet." I'll see if any of my "fund raising vet buddies know any more".

Thanks Pete!

Reactions: Pete63

·
Registered
9,380 Posts
Cant say I’m familiar with them. You’ve been retired for a while though haven’t you? I would think they people they would be connecting with would be those who have recently attended a TAPS class or something like that.

Reactions: CWOUSCG

·
Registered
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cant say I’m familiar with them. You’ve been retired for a while though haven’t you? I would think they people they would be connecting with would be those who have recently attended a TAPS class or something like that.
Yep, 15 yrs next month!

I got 2 emails from them inviting me to finish signing up on their website. Not going to do it unless someone has good things to say about them.

Reactions: Havok

·
Registered
9,380 Posts
Yep, 15 yrs next month!

I got 2 emails from them inviting me to finish signing up on their website. Not going to do it unless someone has good things to say about them.
Yeah, sounds like you don’t have anything to gain other than a bunch of phone calls and emails.

Reactions: CWOUSCG
1 - 8 of 8 Posts