Defensive Carry banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need an IWB holster for my Kahr PM9. I tried a Galco Stow-and-Go and it is uncomfortable to say the least - to be more descriptive it was actually painful. The gun was digging into my hip through the holster. I was considering the DeSantis Cozy Partner style 28. Has anyone had any experience with this holster?

·
Registered
34 Posts
SCT...I bought a COM3 for my P9 from a forum member. It is not tuckable but very comfortable....especially at about the 4:00 position. You forget that it is on.

·
Registered
5,327 Posts
I have a Com III from HBE and they are very nice. He also has a Pro TL Tuckable that is very nice. Might look there. Eric also has a very good turnaround time.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
I had a Crossbreed Supertuck when I had my MK9. Great holster; comfortable as can be and hid the Kahr well.

Nate at UBG Holsters also does some great work if you want to go the all-leather route.

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
I would advise against the DeSantis. Their leather is very low grade and flimsy. I would second the Com III from HBE. I have one for my Smith 3913 and have not seen anything better. There are other good ones out there, but beware the waiting period......It's well over a year with some makers.
I have a FIST holster for my Kahr Mk. 9. I don't recall the exact model, but it was originally an OWB holster. FIST sells a kit to convert it and I'm really pleased with it.

·
Registered
34 Posts
JWhite...how do you like your Pro TL? What I really need is a tuckable holster...not just an awesome IWB (Com3). My OWB holster does just fine with the P9...not nearly as refined as the Com3...just need the tuckable option due to work attire.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Get yourself a nice leather pocket holster. That's how that gun is meant to be carried!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts