Defensive Carry banner

Coming Soon: 17 Round P365 Carry

537 21
Sig appears to be ready to announce a P365 Carry (17 Rd Magazines).

It seems it is going to be the same as specs as the P365 Macro without the integrated compensator.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
LOL!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Interesting, but not really for me. At this point I'm not sure if I want some Macro 17 rounders for my P365XL, or the Magguts +2 conversion for 15 rounders whenever it hits the market. Of maybe I'll just do both.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
If it weren’t for the price, I would have gotten the X Macro. I was blown away by how they were able to squeeze 17 rounds into such a compact platform. It was between it or the shield plus. $300.00 less and I can still use my existing holsters made the decision for me though.

·
Registered
5,401 Posts
I have a P365X and a P365XL and with both of this fine subcompact pistols, I installed the MagGuts spring kit in one of their three factory 12-roung magazines giving me 15 rounds in these small packages. These are great little carry guns and offer some serious consideration for anyone looking for a really nice subcompact carry pistol.

Reactions: Bad Bob

·
Registered
18,518 Posts
Interesting, but not really for me. At this point I'm not sure if I want some Macro 17 rounders for my P365XL, or the Magguts +2 conversion for 15 rounders whenever it hits the market. Of maybe I'll just do both.
I have the mag guts for the 12 rounders in my 365X. I was at the local store the other day and Macro mags were $50. Not worth it to me for 2 more rounds.

·
Registered
18,518 Posts
I have a P365X and a P365XL and with both of this fine subcompact pistols, I installed the MagGuts spring kit in one of their three factory 12-roung magazines giving me 15 rounds in these small packages. These are great little carry guns and offer some serious consideration for anyone looking for a really nice subcompact carry pistol.
I have the same two pistols. Great little carry guns.

·
Premium Member
7,437 Posts
While I like the P365XL because it fits my hands, I don't think I want the extra weight (and expense) of carrying 17 rounds - 12 round mag is more than adequate for my comfort.

Reactions: Bad Bob

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
Just how many rounds does a man need to feel comfortable?
I seem to get by just fine with 8 rounds and back up mags.
Seems way over the top for a Micro 9mm. That much extra weight defeats the purpose of the small barrel gun for EDC. If I needed that many rounds, I would just start to carry a Duty size gun that carries 21 rounds

·
Registered
24,862 Posts
For the gun enthusiast who enjoys having something new to play with, this is great news.

For the individual interested more in the aspects of defensive concealed carry, it doesn’t really bring anything important to the fight, imo.

·
Registered
4,744 Posts
It's some type of witchcraft involved. How can they cram so many rounds into such a small space.
Glock should be able to rework the G19 to hold 22 rounds with flush mag.

Reactions: tonyboo109
1 - 20 of 22 Posts