Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to try and get my CCW after the first of the year. Right now my only handgun is a Taurus 24/7. (yeah it's big but I'm a big guy). Anyway there are few holster choices and fewer still concealable holster choices. Conp-tac does make a few models for the Taurus. Anyway what is the general opinion of these holsters? I'm leaning twards the infidel model.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I found the Infidel uncomfortable, rubbed me the wrong way. You should look at Tucker Leather holsters.
Also, you should consider some of the leather holsters. Some great craftsmen out there, and the prices are not that high when you match then to the kydex/leather ones. I personally would go all leather.

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
My EDC goes in a C-Tac every day and I like it a lot.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I have two CTAC'S and love them both. One is for a ppk/s .380, and the other is for a M&P 9C.

·
Registered
571 Posts
I have an MTAC for my P239 and absolutely love it. Great in the Florida heat, and I conceal every day with a light t-shirt and shorts. I also have one of their magazine pouches.

Excellent company to deal with, and I had my holster in less than a week.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Wearing my m-tac right now... After I had to buy my wife one of her own!!

Also have one for my XD40... Just in case my M&P wants a day off.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
I have a C-TAC for my 1911, had one for my P2000, and it's the only holster I have for my Glock 23.

·
Registered
94 Posts
As others have said, they have great customer service and guarantee their holsters. I have an OWB locking paddle (Diva) -- offset for women. It's not on their site, but they will take special orders for it. It is also IDPA legal. My husband has an IWB he uses for a G19 and another for a 1911.

I don't know if it's because they are located here in Texas and there is more "word of mouth" about them across the state, but many of our friends consider them the "go to" people for holsters, edc & competition.

·
Registered
368 Posts
i wear an MTAC with my 4" XD9 all day long, very comfortable and disappears on my body

·
Registered
69 Posts
i have a m-tac for my fullsize 1911 and love it.cust serv is great :congrats:.they keep you up todate on your order status :smile:

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
I've got 2 Settable Cant paddles and a Belt slide. Great holsters and they ship fast.

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
I have an MTAC and love it...Can carry both my G19 and G26 in the same holster...Quick delivery and great customer service...

·
Registered
649 Posts
I have 5 Minotar holsters they cover nearly every semi auto I carry, comfortable and very discreet to carry and great for really deep cover when you need to tuck your shirt.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thaks for the input everyone.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I know everyone loves there M-Tac. I personally do not like it. I have and use the Infidel with a shirt tucker clip for a full size Glock. It gives when I move around ,unlike the M-Tac which restricts my freedom of movement and I do not find it that comfortable. This is just my opinion and preference.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts