Defensive Carry banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone here use the Comp-Tac OWB belt holster?

I am pretty close to getting one, mainly for IDPA. However, I have one concern. Someone recently sent me a picture of his new Comp-Tac holster worn on his Wilderness belt (3-stitch), and there is some light that can be seen through the bottom of the belt loops. Does anyone else have this issue? I plan on using it with my Wildnerness belt with the polymer insert (not sure if this will fill up the belt loops more).

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Does anyone here use the Comp-Tac OWB belt holster?

I am pretty close to getting one, mainly for IDPA. However, I have one concern. Someone recently sent me a picture of his new Comp-Tac holster worn on his Wilderness belt (3-stitch), and there is some light that can be seen through the bottom of the belt loops. Does anyone else have this issue? I plan on using it with my Wildnerness belt with the polymer insert (not sure if this will fill up the belt loops more).

Thanks in advance!
I have one I've worn on my CSM and it fits well. It sounds like your friend has 1.75" belt loops on the holster and a 1.5" belt.

·
Registered
703 Posts
I have and really like a Comp-Tac OWB I've used in IDPA. It has been "inspected" at one or two or three regional sanctioned matches and passed the daylight rule on a Hume leather belt and a Comp-Tac belt. Though I have not had to do so myself, I have seen another poster on a board remark that if you will tell CT when you buy it, they will make sure it is IDPA compliant.
Though in this case, I think kpw's info above is the most likely situation.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts