Defensive Carry banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I'm wondering if anyone in the forum has any recommendations of instructors in Georgia for some conceal carry instruction/classes? Thank you so much! :smile:

·
Banned
716 Posts
Scott Vandiver near Atlanta. He is NRA certified and a Suarez International staff instructor.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Suarez international, protective measures with monte sanders, coup de main training are a few i have experience with or heard good reviews from.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
+1 on Scott have trained with him and he is First Class. I have also trained with you (KG4GHN) over at the Alabama Farm! Scott lives up in Marietta and uses the range down in Woodbury Ga., about 60 miles south of Atlanta.

·
Registered
294 Posts
It's not a class per se, but if you're not familiar with georgiapacking.org , they have some great resources as well! There's info on training and their layman's interpretation of state law is great!

·
Banned
716 Posts
+1 on Scott have trained with him and he is First Class. I have also trained with you (KG4GHN) over at the Alabama Farm! Scott lives up in Marietta and uses the range down in Woodbury Ga., about 60 miles south of Atlanta.
I haven't trained with ScottV personally, just know him by reputation.

Always a great time at the farm, eh?

·
Registered
7,973 Posts
Sept 17, 18th/Fighting Pistol in Atlanta... Tactical Response or just slip up to Camden, TN and train with them virtually anytime during the year...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts