Defensive Carry banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw Concealco holsters when searching on Google, I have found a couple of mentions of the Concealco holsters herein, and I was wondering if anybody had a review of the product.

·
Registered
523 Posts
I have a mag, and flashlight pouch. They are of very good quality, and I had them replace the snaps with just a rivet. They are supper to deal with.

·
Registered
729 Posts
I have two of their IWBs, one for a Gov't 1911 which I'm trying to sell and another for my Colt Combat Cobra. For the money they are a great product and are very well made. There comfortable and have a kinda neat way of attaching the belt loops. Instead of the usual side attachment, the rear one is attached the usual way but the front is directly on the front of the holster not the side which seems to pull the holster in tighter and makes it more comfortable for car trips and prolonged sitting. I've always thought that for the money there a real sleeper in the IWB holster market.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
torrejon224 said:
I have two of their IWBs, one for a Gov't 1911 which I'm trying to sell and another for my Colt Combat Cobra. For the money they are a great product and are very well made. There comfortable and have a kinda neat way of attaching the belt loops. Instead of the usual side attachment, the rear one is attached the usual way but the front is directly on the front of the holster not the side which seems to pull the holster in tighter and makes it more comfortable for car trips and prolonged sitting. I've always thought that for the money there a real sleeper in the IWB holster market.
My uncle didn't care much for Sam Andrews, MacDaniel II because of the single strap at back. We got him a Consealco which he likes because of that front strap.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts