Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can I find good quality concealed carry belts? I've only found a couple of companies on the internet. Their belts did not impress me. Thank you.

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
What will you be carrying??
What position will you be carrying??
And let me start it off by suggesting the Kore Trak Line belts.

·
Premium Member
33,776 Posts

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
My #1 used belt is the Crossbreed Crossover: https://www.crossbreedholsters.com/belts/crossover-gun-belt.html

My #2 and 3 most used are the Graith and Wilderness belts, mentioned above.

My #4 most used is a Bigfoot steel core, which works great for a heavy revolver, or other full sized steel guns.

I also have a Kore gunbelt. It worked great for about 2 years, then I've had the buckle break (replaced) and the plastic core break. They've supposedly improved both the belt and buckle, but I'm still a bit skeptical about durability.

Had a few other riggers and leather belts along the way, none worth commenting on other than you get what you pay for.

·
Registered
8,438 Posts
+1 on Graith and Bigfoot.
Graith for AIWB, Bigfoot for IWB and OWB.

·
Registered
441 Posts
The RGB is a nice leather track belt that will handle some weight...and has a lifetime warranty. The Kore tactical nylon belt is a lot stiffer than their leather belt and has been holding up well for me. The buckle for the Kore leather and tactical have been improved.

Esse quam videri

·
Registered
863 Posts
Reactions: Paladin3840

·
Premium Member
7,145 Posts
My favorite gun belt is my Armour double layer belt. I finalized the size after talking to the maker on the phone. It is a bit thicker than 1/4" and that poses a problem for the slots or metal clips in some holsters, but it is firm enough to hold any gun securely.

My least favorite is the Kore Essentials gun belt. It is dressy looking and infinitely adjustable for size, but the plastic stiffener broke shortly after using it a few times and, in my opinion, it is not sturdy enough to support a large or heavy gun.

Reactions: Old Man

·
Premium Member
371 Posts
I have one from Belt Man that is a few years old and still looks/feels great. I use it IWB with my S&W 45c, Glock 19 and my 5 shot revolvers.---Sturgis

·
Premium Member
1,616 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts
5:11 Tactical Operator belt. Mine is 6 years old worn all day pants on to pants off, various guns. PX4sc, S&W 5906, Jericho 941
They are around $48. Well worth it

1 - 20 of 30 Posts