Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good afternoon Everyone!

I'm working on a marketing project with a business associate in regards to the concealed carry purses that are currently on the market. I am looking for women that carry concealed regulary (and guys that are on the forum if you have a wife, girlfriend, female friends, etc that carry concealed, you can contact me as well).

I'm looking for volunteers who might be willing to complete a questionnaire and send it back to me. I will be doing the analysis of the data, therefore you will NOT receive spam mail and I will NOT share your names/contact information with anyone.

If you are interested, please send me a PM and I will get back to you. If you are interested I have a much more detailed message to share with you.

Thank you for your time!

Stay safe,
Anna

·
Registered
346 Posts
I'm working on a marketing project with a business associate in regards to the concealed carry purses that are currently on the market. I am looking for women that carry concealed regulary
Are you ONLY looking for feedback on CC purses? Or are you looking for women that regularly carry concealed (but not necessarily with a CC purse)?

If it's the latter, I'll be happy to participate... if it's the former, I'm afraid I won't be able to help.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I carry concealed every day, but not in a purse.

If I can help, feel free to let me know.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi!

Thanks for inquiring.... It can be for either. We are looking for women that carry concealed (regularly for the most part). It can be using a purse designed specifically for concealed carry or using a "plain" purse that you have adapted to for your needs. It would be great to recieve your feedback. I will PM you.

Thanks!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi!

If there are occasions where you do use a purse (clothing doesn't allow the most optimum method of carry etc), I would love your feed back.

I'll send you a PM.
Thanks!

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
I carry in a purse at times. My physical disabilities make carry on body almost impossible. I have a Ruger LCP raspberry pink.jpg for jeans pocket carry, but when I carry my Ruger SP101 Pink gribs SP 101 2.jpg I use a purse...usually a Coronado purse. I will PM you.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have CC for a couple years now, although it has only been in the last few months that it has become truly consistent. If I can help you out, just let me know.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I just saw your screen name and realized we have almost identical ones! :smile: I registered on this site today and hadn't seen your SN on here before....oops! It's always nice to meet another Wahoo, though!!!

·
Banned
12,069 Posts
Well I've heard some fellows in NY carry in their man-purse. When I was into Mountain Manning sometimes I carried in a buckskin pouch I'd made and I got semi irritated when some yahoo called my pouch a purse. But that's just me. BTW Welcome to the forums here Brianna and UAV Girl.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I carry in a purse at times. My physical disabilities make carry on body almost impossible. I have a Ruger LCP View attachment 68900 for jeans pocket carry, but when I carry my Ruger SP101 View attachment 68901 I use a purse...usually a Coronado purse. I will PM you.
Thank you for your message! I sent you the details. I appreciate your feedback! We are all different, and some methods of carry work wonderfully for some, but are not feasible for others. I have various issues that make on the body carry a challenge as well. Thank you for sharing!

Stay Safe,
Anna

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I always carry, wherever I can legally. NEVER in a purse, and would recommend the same to other women.
Good luck.
Hi!

I completely understand why you don't prefer carrying in a purse. Obviously, on the body carry for men & women is ideal, but not always feasible. No method of carry is completely flawless (ankle rig, waist rig, bra rig, purse, etc.) Everyone is different and may have physical limitations that restrict on the body carry. Please don't think I'm slamming you for your method, becuase I'm not. Everyone has what is ideal for them. As long as you and all of the other women that carry have a method that works for them and they are comfortable with, that is what matters. If I am unable to carry on the body, I'd much rather have my "friend" in my purse than not have an option at all.
Best regards & stay safe,
Anna

·
Registered
346 Posts
Hi!

Thanks for inquiring.... It can be for either. We are looking for women that carry concealed (regularly for the most part). It can be using a purse designed specifically for concealed carry or using a "plain" purse that you have adapted to for your needs. It would be great to recieve your feedback. I will PM you.

Thanks!
Hi Anna,

I received the PMs and questionnaire, but the questions all relate to the use and purchase of purses for CC. Since I've never used or purchased a purse for concealed carry, I'm afraid I won't be able to help.

Good luck with your project - I'm sure you'll get lots of great responses. :smile:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hi Anna,

I received the PMs and questionnaire, but the questions all relate to the use and purchase of purses for CC. Since I've never used or purchased a purse for concealed carry, I'm afraid I won't be able to help.

Good luck with your project - I'm sure you'll get lots of great responses. :smile:
Thanks MrsHB!
I appreciate you taking the time to look it over and also for being honest about not having the experience of purchasing for concealed carry purposes.
Have a great weekend!
Stay Safe,
Anna

·
Registered
73 Posts
If I am unable to carry on the body, I'd much rather have my "friend" in my purse than not have an option at all.
By all means! I totally support everyone who carries - as long as it is safely, responsibly, and always in their immediate control. The one time I know a lady was carrying in her purse (because she told me), she left her purse laying on a table and went to dance on the dancefloor. :aargh4:

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
My wife has a very nice useful CC purse , I do not like the idea of the weapon being in a purse. I do understand her reasons when she does carry it there.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Doesn't seem to be much.

My wife is constantly complaining about the drab offerings in concealed carry purses. She did find one that she pretty much uses on a daily basis. Although it is not a traditional "purse" per say, she like the rugged look of it. I got it from here C10L35 UTILITY BAG | gunnworn.

This didn't really answer the question of something she can use for more, let's say, formal occasions. I know she would love a traditional ladies handbag or something like that. Good luck with your research.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Anna, I'd be interested in passing your questionnaire on to my wife. I know that eventually she may be restricted to concealed carrying in a purse but so far she has not found one that she likes. I'm not sure what kind of research you are doing but I think she would be interested.

David

·
Registered
34,754 Posts
Local news report about a FL woman who is designing a CC purse to be carried in a "large name-brand store." They didn't name the store but did have a Cabelas ad in the background. They said the price was $200-300, ridiculous to me but chump change to women for purses.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts