Defensive Carry banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
My wife came up with a pretty simple but effectice idea for womens conceal and carry in a purse. I make holsters and she brought the idea to me. turned out pretty good and women love it so far.

Its all kydex with a flat backing then has industrial strength velcro on the back. then she can put velcro strips on the inside walls of her purse and it holds very tight untill needed(no more bouncing around in the purse or buried under all the piles of crap they carry in there! lol this can also be used in a TON of other aplications(night stand, under table, truck console...ect) basically anywhere you can put some velcro you can hide a gun! Let me know if i can ever be of service to anyone wanting their wife to know %100 that she can get that gun quickly if needed!

Attachments

·
Registered
809 Posts
I got my wife a cc purse from Secure Purse. At mygunpurses.com. They are good quality reasonably priced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

·
Registered
7,909 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
I am disabled and 65 which makes me a target. I stopped carrying a purse becsuse I am afraid someone will try to take it. IF I do have to carry one it is very small so I carry on my body.

·
Registered
375 Posts
I have a few options I am playing with but have not carried yet since I'm waiting for my CCW license to come through: A fanny pack I've adapted to carrying my compact Glock 42 with an extra mag; Maxpedition versipak with CCW compartment; Gun Tot'n Mamas tooled leather cross-carry CCW purse with reinforced straps

Fanny pack.jpg Maxpedition Khaki.jpg Tooled CCW Purse - open.jpg Tooled CCW Purse-carry.jpg Tooled CCW Purse-stuff.jpg

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Anna,

I am not a woman but I have been thinking about getting a rig that looks like a useful place to carry phones and glasses and such and has a compartment on the back where the pistol goes.

I like to walk for fun and exercise after the sun goes down. Seems like this would be a useful and comfortable way to carry on my walks.

Happy to take your questionnaire if you think this fits.

Ray

·
Administrator
143,478 Posts
Old Thread.

I'm certain that the questionnaire has been completed by now.

Leaving the thread open though.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts