Defensive Carry banner

Concealed Carry Purses

17K views 28 replies 20 participants last post by  QKShooter 
#1 ·
Good afternoon Everyone!

I'm working on a marketing project with a business associate in regards to the concealed carry purses that are currently on the market. I am looking for women that carry concealed regulary (and guys that are on the forum if you have a wife, girlfriend, female friends, etc that carry concealed, you can contact me as well).

I'm looking for volunteers who might be willing to complete a questionnaire and send it back to me. I will be doing the analysis of the data, therefore you will NOT receive spam mail and I will NOT share your names/contact information with anyone.

If you are interested, please send me a PM and I will get back to you. If you are interested I have a much more detailed message to share with you.

Thank you for your time!

Stay safe,
Anna

#2 ·
I'm working on a marketing project with a business associate in regards to the concealed carry purses that are currently on the market. I am looking for women that carry concealed regulary
Are you ONLY looking for feedback on CC purses? Or are you looking for women that regularly carry concealed (but not necessarily with a CC purse)?

If it's the latter, I'll be happy to participate... if it's the former, I'm afraid I won't be able to help.

#4 ·
Hi!

Thanks for inquiring.... It can be for either. We are looking for women that carry concealed (regularly for the most part). It can be using a purse designed specifically for concealed carry or using a "plain" purse that you have adapted to for your needs. It would be great to recieve your feedback. I will PM you.

Thanks!

#14 ·
Hi Anna,

I received the PMs and questionnaire, but the questions all relate to the use and purchase of purses for CC. Since I've never used or purchased a purse for concealed carry, I'm afraid I won't be able to help.

Good luck with your project - I'm sure you'll get lots of great responses. :smile:

#13 ·
Hi!

I completely understand why you don't prefer carrying in a purse. Obviously, on the body carry for men & women is ideal, but not always feasible. No method of carry is completely flawless (ankle rig, waist rig, bra rig, purse, etc.) Everyone is different and may have physical limitations that restrict on the body carry. Please don't think I'm slamming you for your method, becuase I'm not. Everyone has what is ideal for them. As long as you and all of the other women that carry have a method that works for them and they are comfortable with, that is what matters. If I am unable to carry on the body, I'd much rather have my "friend" in my purse than not have an option at all.
Best regards & stay safe,
Anna

#7 ·
I carry in a purse at times. My physical disabilities make carry on body almost impossible. I have a Ruger LCP Gun Firearm Trigger Pink Gun accessory
for jeans pocket carry, but when I carry my Ruger SP101 Gun Firearm Revolver Trigger Product
I use a purse...usually a Coronado purse. I will PM you.

#11 ·
I carry in a purse at times. My physical disabilities make carry on body almost impossible. I have a Ruger LCP View attachment 68900 for jeans pocket carry, but when I carry my Ruger SP101 View attachment 68901 I use a purse...usually a Coronado purse. I will PM you.
Thank you for your message! I sent you the details. I appreciate your feedback! We are all different, and some methods of carry work wonderfully for some, but are not feasible for others. I have various issues that make on the body carry a challenge as well. Thank you for sharing!

Stay Safe,
Anna

#10 ·
Well I've heard some fellows in NY carry in their man-purse. When I was into Mountain Manning sometimes I carried in a buckskin pouch I'd made and I got semi irritated when some yahoo called my pouch a purse. But that's just me. BTW Welcome to the forums here Brianna and UAV Girl.

#17 ·
My wife has a very nice useful CC purse , I do not like the idea of the weapon being in a purse. I do understand her reasons when she does carry it there.

#18 ·
Doesn't seem to be much.

My wife is constantly complaining about the drab offerings in concealed carry purses. She did find one that she pretty much uses on a daily basis. Although it is not a traditional "purse" per say, she like the rugged look of it. I got it from here C10L35 UTILITY BAG | gunnworn.

This didn't really answer the question of something she can use for more, let's say, formal occasions. I know she would love a traditional ladies handbag or something like that. Good luck with your research.

#19 ·
Anna, I'd be interested in passing your questionnaire on to my wife. I know that eventually she may be restricted to concealed carrying in a purse but so far she has not found one that she likes. I'm not sure what kind of research you are doing but I think she would be interested.

David

#20 ·
Local news report about a FL woman who is designing a CC purse to be carried in a "large name-brand store." They didn't name the store but did have a Cabelas ad in the background. They said the price was $200-300, ridiculous to me but chump change to women for purses.

#21 ·
My wife came up with a pretty simple but effectice idea for womens conceal and carry in a purse. I make holsters and she brought the idea to me. turned out pretty good and women love it so far.

Its all kydex with a flat backing then has industrial strength velcro on the back. then she can put velcro strips on the inside walls of her purse and it holds very tight untill needed(no more bouncing around in the purse or buried under all the piles of crap they carry in there! lol this can also be used in a TON of other aplications(night stand, under table, truck console...ect) basically anywhere you can put some velcro you can hide a gun! Let me know if i can ever be of service to anyone wanting their wife to know %100 that she can get that gun quickly if needed!

Attachments

#27 ·
I have a few options I am playing with but have not carried yet since I'm waiting for my CCW license to come through: A fanny pack I've adapted to carrying my compact Glock 42 with an extra mag; Maxpedition versipak with CCW compartment; Gun Tot'n Mamas tooled leather cross-carry CCW purse with reinforced straps

Belt Leather Belt buckle Strap Fashion accessory
Bag Green Khaki Shoulder bag Fashion accessory
Bag Leather Handbag Tan Brown
Bag Leather Tan Handbag Shoulder
Bag Handbag Tan Brown Fashion accessory

#28 ·
Hi Anna,

I am not a woman but I have been thinking about getting a rig that looks like a useful place to carry phones and glasses and such and has a compartment on the back where the pistol goes.

I like to walk for fun and exercise after the sun goes down. Seems like this would be a useful and comfortable way to carry on my walks.

Happy to take your questionnaire if you think this fits.

Ray

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.