Defensive Carry banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I checked with the nice lady in our Sheriff's Dept. who handles the Concealed Permits. My wife had went through the class, shooting range and application process, the app was submitted on Aug. 22. Supposedly there was to be an e-mail sent to notify her, but for some reason it never got through. Since I work in the Courthouse for another elected official, I checked and......

Wife's permit has been approved and was ready for pick up on 9/9/09!!!! Woooooohooooooo! :danceban: :35: :bier:

Now she needs to show up, get her pic for the wallet sized license card and she's good to go. :image035:

Also, we took a vacation to FL to visit her relatives and my buddy who is a Jacksonville cop. He showed her is arsenal of Glocks and let her fire his G-27 .40. She LOVES it and now wants one for her personal carry weapon. I fired off two rounds with it myself and was impressed. Never had fired a Glock or a .40 caliber before, but it was a nice weapon. I still have my trusty Rossi .38spl and the S&W 39-2 9mm as the ones that I carry.

Also, got to use the Non-Res NH permit that I recently acquired in Georgia. We do not have reciprocity with that state, but the NH non res is recognized so I was packin' in GA (legally).

·
Registered
132 Posts
congrats on the permit. i just got into guns and really only have one(that i like or will use) and it is a glock 19. i was wanting to go for the g27 but got talked into the g19 because of my inexperince with guns and the cost of ammo. i like the g19 but i'm thinking my next purchase will be the g27 that i wanted to begin with.

·
Super Moderator
50,585 Posts
Double contrats to the wife...one for the permit, and the other for the Glock...:yup::bier::bier:

·
Banned
1,972 Posts
congrats on both

·
Registered
98 Posts
Congrats from another CC newbie.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts