Defensive Carry banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do they really work? I've been considering a holster with one. I carry appendix, and with my current Holster when the gun stay up against my stomach it's great. Very little printing. However if the holster/belt becomes loose it looks like I have a brick in my waistband. If the claw could help keep it pressed up against my body I'd get one in a hot second. Anyone have experience with them? Specifically looking at a Tuctite open to other suggestions though. Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,061 Posts
Interesting idea. I've never heard of them but it looks as if it might be of some benefit in holding the butt of the gun in tight.

·
Premium Member
5,957 Posts
So do you have a holster issue, or a belt issue?

·
Premium Member
5,957 Posts
Would the extension get in the way of getting a quick, clean grip? It looks like there isn't much room between it and the grip of the gun.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I have one. I tried it for about two hours, before taking it back off. I might make a difference if I was in the habit of wearing skintight clothes, but any added concealment was vastly offset by the added hassle putting it on and taking it off and it wasn't nearly as comfortable.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Have one on my jmck holster and with the wedge it works great keeps that gun nice and tight against the body it makes it disappear, now Im Going to try a holster from this place for my Glock 43.. I'm a firm believer that the claw and wedge design works ...
AIWB holster

·
Registered
85 Posts
I am 5, 8 and 135 pounds. I play a game at work where people try to guess where my Glock 19 is concealed 9 times Outta 10 they can't find it and are shocked when I tell them and show them that I'm carrying appendix and my shirt is tucked in. The below is probably the best holster I've ever bought.
Yes the claw Works and it is comfortable for me.

http://raven-concealment-systems1.mybigcommerce.com/eidolon-holster-full-kit/

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts