Defensive Carry banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, Ben here, one of the founders of Concealment Express, a 100% USA made holster and firearms accessory brand. I founded Concealment Express brand back in 2014 after my second daughter was born, having a child made me realize how important carrying is, so that I can protect my family.

So I bought a gun and started on my search for a high-quality concealed carry holster. I quickly became disappointed in the offering I found. I couldn’t find a high-quality holster that wasn’t crazy expensive, could be produced and shipped in 4 - 6 weeks and were left-handed (I’m a lefty). It was there and then I decided to develop my own holsters. Now 7 years later we’re one of the top KYDEX holster producers in the market with over 50,000 Five Star customer reviews.

We offer affordable, high-quality holsters and accessories, with 1-2 day shipping and of course lefty friendly. We’re here to discuss everything defensive carry and here to help with any questions you may have. You can visit our website at concealmentexpress.com to check out our full product offering.

Ben
Co-Founder, Concealment Express

Concealment Express IWB KYDEX HOLSTER

Brand Facts:
  • Products include IWB Holsters, Tuckable IWB Holsters, OWB Paddle Holsters, OWB Belt Loop Holster, Hybrid Tuckable Holsters, Magazine Holsters, Claw Kits & more;
  • We produce holsters for most major firearms brands including: Glock, Sig Sauer, Ruger, 1911, Smith & Wesson and many more;
  • Holsters available in Right Hand, Left Hand & Ambidextrous;
  • Holsters are made of KYDEX allowing for optimal comfort while wearing;
  • 100% USA manufacturing, design, engineering and production;
  • Holsters are formed over a proprietary, precision aluminum mold milled in house;
  • Holsters are designed specifically to conform to any body type, comfortable enough for everyday use and easy to conceal no matter the attire.
Holster Features:
  • Made from KYDEX
  • All Black Oxide Steel Hardware with Threadlock
  • Fiber-Reinforced Stealth Belt Clip/ Loop/ Paddle
  • Accommodates Suppressor Height Sights
  • Full Length Sweat Guard with Rear Sight Shield
  • Over-cut Open-face to Accommodate Threaded Barrels
  • Undercut Trigger Guard for ease of Draw
  • Adjustable 'Posi-Click' Retention - Hear a Satisfying Click when Holstered
  • Adjustable Cant
  • IWB and Tuckable IWB holsters are Claw Compatible to minimize printing

·
Registered
31 Posts
I carry my G43X in one. Nice holster. Well built. Protects the gun very well. Comfortable.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts