Defensive Carry banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I saw there was a post from a couple months ago about the new ATF form that has to be used in November, but that seemed to focus more on the gender choices available on the form. I just found out about the new form today.

What seems more concerning to me is that now the serial number is front and center at the top of page one right above all your personal info, so it's easy to simply take a quick picture and link a specific firearm to you.

Does anyone else have concerns about this? Or am I getting concerned over nothing?

·
Registered
37,053 Posts
Everything about the form, old or new, is a concern.

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
I just filled out the new form 4473 last week. As far as the SN location it's no big deal. The ATF has been tracing Guns to the Original purchasers for years. Their computer will spit your name out 123 if you bought it through an FFL. I get a Signed Bill of Sale for any Firearm that I sell Face to Face Locally "No Sign, No Deal".

·
Registered
G19/4 - P365 - TX-22 - G42 (for now)
269 Posts
Seems like everybody is selfidentifying these days. Whatever happened to be yourself?

·
Registered
Northwest Oregon
16,785 Posts
Nope, not concerned UNLESS I wanna consider myself to be "Non-Binary" at some point in time! NOT!
Why isn't there a tertiary option?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts