Defensive Carry banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,741 Posts
Anyone who actually thinks he's a real Republican or conservative is insane. He has...what... two conservative stances and a hundred liberal ones?

Of course most of the Republicans currently in Congress are more liberal than the Democrats of the 60's.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,674 Posts
I know that he served this country with valor under extreme conditions for a long time in the Hanoi Hilton.................:congrats:

but he is really begining to p!ss me off.:mad: From what I heard he is wanting to give total amnesty to illegals.:nono:

If he is the republican candiate in 2008 I might just have to vote Libertarian. I like their views on guns and taxes better anyway! :hand10:

If the Democrats were like they used to be in 30's,40's,50's and 60's,(through Kennedy, not LBJ. His "Great Society" has screwed more Americans than helped them. The welfare state truely began in his adminstration!) I might be more inclined to support a couple of the more moderate ones.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,826 Posts

"Whaddya mean you don't think I'm a
conservative? That just makes me
mad...Oh, wait..."

:hand1:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
126 Posts
He lost more than weight in the Hanoi Hilton, IMO it was from between his ears! sad to say!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
138 Posts
McCain like Kennedy bought his way in politicks. But I do laught when they call him a RINO. To get nominated to run for any State or Federal office you have to have the support of the ones who really control the parties. Doesn't matter when it comes to that if your democrat or republican. The powers to be have to give you the nod.McCain is a traitor to the Republic no matter how you look at it
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
20,044 Posts
WorldPax said:
I see you Reps have finally caught on to our mole. :)
Yup, discovered him long ago.... :rofl:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,850 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Really, Nick?

All this time I thought it was Senator Orrin Hatch, (R)Utah.

Pretty prolific writings and exercises a great deal of horse sense, especially when the Subcommittee Chair on the Constitution for the Senate Judiciary Committee.

See U.S. Senate Report: "THE RIGHT TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS"
R E P O R T OF THE SUBCOMMITTEE ON THE CONSTITUTION
OF THE COMMITTEE ON THE JUDICIARY
UNITED STATES SENATE, NINETY-SEVENTH CONGRESS
SECOND SESSION, February 1982.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,850 Posts
Steelhorse said:
All this time I thought it was Senator Orrin Hatch, (R)Utah.

Pretty prolific writings and exercises a great deal of horse sense, especially when the Subcommittee Chair on the Constitution for the Senate Judiciary Committee.

See U.S. Senate Report: "THE RIGHT TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS"
R E P O R T OF THE SUBCOMMITTEE ON THE CONSTITUTION
OF THE COMMITTEE ON THE JUDICIARY
UNITED STATES SENATE, NINETY-SEVENTH CONGRESS
SECOND SESSION, February 1982.
Arizonans have Jon Kyl as our best US Senator - He is the other US Senator here in Arizona. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Duh to me

Nick said:
Arizonans have Jon Kyl as our best US Senator - He is the other US Senator here in Arizona. :)
I understand your comment now. I must have been having a blonde moment.

Living in Indiana, I have my choice between Bayh and Lugar. Neither are a 2A fan.

Working hard to change this.
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
24,233 Posts
I really get frustrated watching McCain and the Republicans self-destruct. To wit - Clinton outmanuavered them for eight long years, and now, his wife, with fewer skills, could well do the same.

Having been a Republican in Kansas for too many years, its just a laugh what they're doing to the Grand Old Party party now.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
We're all to blame.

Rock and Glock said:
I really get frustrated watching McCain and the Republicans self-destruct. To wit - Clinton outmanuavered them for eight long years, and now, his wife, with fewer skills, could well do the same.

Having been a Republican in Kansas for too many years, its just a laugh what they're doing to the Grand Old Party party now.
The extremist corruption that has crept into the GOP has gone unrecognized and unchecked by apathy and head turning by those within it. McCain and others like him is only the result of those who allowed him to rise within politics and the party.

What is happening with the Republican party, is only more recognized to what has happened within the Democratic Party since the Harry Truman Dems were banished.
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
24,233 Posts
Steelhorse said:
What is happening with the Republican party, is only more recognized to what has happened within the Democratic Party since the Harry Truman Dems were banished.
I think your thread title says it all, Steelhorse! :9:
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top