Defensive Carry banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I am considering the purchase of a Galco Hidden Agenda CCW planner.

I know the controversy on off body CCW, but I live in a state where CCW is not legally possible. I need a way to move the piece from point A to point B with out attracting attention when on the road. The thing looks nice and would fill the bill. I was wondering if anyone out there had one?

As far as CCW is concerned I have always felt that if a 15 year old BG has a gun pointed at me I'm gonna be dead meat no matter how fast I am. In most cases the BG has the advantage... big time.

Rich

·
Administrator
144,499 Posts
Just so some members will know exactly what Galco item you're talking about.
Others might also be interested.

·
Registered
558 Posts
I sometimes have to resort to the Dillion Dayplanner. I forget their website - (www.dillionsomething I'm sure) It works real well (for off body) but it blends in with my business dress. You might check this one out - its much cheaper but you can't open in front of others - no real planner inside - just a glock!

·
Premium Member
25,481 Posts
Welcome Rich :smilez:

Sad indeed you have to resort to such subterfuge but - must say, having never explored these things - I am quite impressed and tempted even to snag one sometime - just in case needed. (Just in case - sorta pun there! LOL).

·
Administrator
144,499 Posts
The Galco

I am sticking with "on body" carry but, I like the idea of the Galco & being able to open it up to reveal the usable Day Planner.
It's a doggone neat idea ~ as Chris put it..."Just In Case" :biggrin2:

·
Registered
56 Posts
I'm not opposed to off-body carry but I am opposed to the dayplanner carry methods. I carried a day planner for years but without a way to attach it to my body it frequently got put down when I needed to use my hands for something else (eating a meal, reading a book, etc). I lost several this way.

I now carry a "man purse" that attaches to my body and allows me free use of my hands regardless of what I'm doing. No way to put it down or leave it behind.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just got my Galco Hidden Agenda!

Just got it and it's very well made.

Neither my 45 Kimber or my USPc 40 print and they are undetectable. Wouldn't know it was anything strange unless you pick it up and feel the heft.

Perfect.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Just got it and it's very well made.

Neither my 45 Kimber or my USPc 40 print and they are undetectable. Wouldn't know it was anything strange unless you pick it up and feel the heft.

Perfect.
Could you be kind enough and get some better pics for us than on teh galco site?

:biggrin2:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts