Defensive Carry banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,880 Posts
In his first bill signing since taking office, Republican Gov. Chris Sununu signed so-called constitutional carry into law Wednesday.

It is common-sense legislation,” he said during a ceremony in Executive Council chambers. “This is about making sure that our laws on our books are keeping people safe while remaining true to the live-free-or-die spirit.”
SO refreshing to hear pro-2A legislation publicly labeled "common sense legislation."

·
Premium Member
3,704 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,494 Posts
Constitutional carry, catching on State by State. They will have nowhere else to go. This could be the best way to get rid of the Anti's yet! Herd em hard and fast, state by state, right off the edge of California...

Congratulations!

Reactions: SIGP250

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
This is encouraging news but we have a long way to go. In states like Ct. I would say its just about impossible with our present legislature loaded with democrats and anti rights phonies. Not to mention $300.00 pistol permits.

·
Registered
1 Posts
When does the law go into effect? Does this apply to out of state people travelling to NH as well?

This is great news!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
When does the law go into effect? Does this apply to out of state people travelling to NH as well?
This is answered in a single paragraph in the linked article.

The state’s licensing process will remain in place so people who want to carry concealed outside state lines can get the necessary paperwork. Nonresidents who wish to carry concealed guns in New Hampshire would no longer need to get a license from state police, according to the bill’s fiscal note. The new law took effect immediately.

·
Registered
327 Posts
This is good news. I was considering getting a NH license as I vacation there once or twice a year. ME is also constitutional carry. The only problem I have heading north is MA. I refuse to pay their annual extortion for a limited out of state permit, so I suppose if I want to travel to a free state with my gun, it will be unloaded and locked up until I get there. Also, to my west is CT with their new $300 permit. Not happening. I can only hope for national reciprocity to avoid the commie state BS.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts