Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well hes carrying it as a Defensive Firearm so I thought this was appropriate can anybody tell me whats wrong in the Picture? There is actually one very bad thing an one very funny thing!

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
He shot and killed a K-9 officer, the police then opened fire and killed him just a while ago. No more details at this time.

This is just about 20 minutes from my home, it really can happen anywhere.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Eotech is backwards. Guy with the Remington shotgun has his finger on the trigger. Doesn't look like he's engaging a threat though. That's all I can spot.

How is this happening in New York? Didn't they just pass more gun control laws to make sure baddies don't do bad things with guns?

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Jedi Mind Trick ban coming 2014 courtesy of Bloomberg & co.

Police exempt.

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
Maybe I am blind but I just used Gimp to enhance the pic and I do not see anyone with finger on the trigger. The dude with a helmet in the second pic is not, his hand is too far back. In the first pic the bald man looks like his finger is straight and not inside the trigger guard. Still too close for my comfort where it is but I don't see it.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Maybe I am blind but I just used Gimp to enhance the pic and I do not see anyone with finger on the trigger. The dude with a helmet in the second pic is not, his hand is too far back. In the first pic the bald man looks like his finger is straight and not inside the trigger guard. Still too close for my comfort where it is but I don't see it.
I agree, baldy with the shotty is hovering over the trigger guard, but I don't think his finger is inside it.

·
Registered
933 Posts
I suggest sending in Bloomberg. I'm sure he could resolve ;)

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
1 - 20 of 28 Posts