Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
922 Posts
Well if they really get pissed they will cut off their contributions to aldermanic campaigns, or pull their "club" members from doing Political canvass work. Shooting at the Police is old hat. Its so "'80s". this town is just one big gangsta craphole.

·
Registered
3,361 Posts
So this is how the Librals treat their local LE..........shameful.......guess their gov't handouts aren't enough to keep them under wraps.

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Another Democratic led city following the rules of political correctness self-destructing while Hollywood prepares a TV series to glorify Mayor Emanuel playing the fiddle while Chicago burns.

·
Premium Member
7,276 Posts
Is it actually surprising? Once they have subdued the police departments to the point where no sane LEO will either work for those departments, or make an honest effort to do the job, then the criminal element will rule the city in the manner of a third world warlord. They'll effectively control everything, and the Federal government will just pump more handouts into the area to pacify the denizens. Chicago has a long history of being ruled by the corrupt and criminal element alike.

·
Premium Member
1,892 Posts
I can't understand the surprise in this story. We read about the Cartels in Mexico wiping out complete police departments and we accept that as fact. Then we allow 12 to 14 million illegal immigrants into our country from Mexico and South America and don't expect them to bring the culture with them.

The most brutal cartel in Mexico is the Zetas. guess who trained them? Our special forces trained them while they worked for the Mexican Government. It wasn't long before the trained troops became a Cartel and now rule with terror beyond what most of us can imagine.

Our police forces are well trained in city policing however when confronted with a small squad of military trained individual with ambush tactics they do not live long enough to apply the lessons learned.

This is what is coming in my opinion and it will get very bloody and the citizens will pay a high price in the cross fire.

To the men and women in Blue keep safe and spend some time learning skills that will keep you alive.

·
Registered
4,247 Posts
If the police make a stand there will be public outcry. If they don't make a stand criminals will take over even more of the town. When the gangs are running the city public outcry will be dangerous. Every person has their own idea of what rock bottom is. In my opinion Chicago has been at rock bottom for a long time. Very few areas come back once they have let their neighborhood degrade to that point. Decent folks leave. Dirt bags eventually follow them. Problem starts all over. When your leadership is crooked it is hard to get the masses to toe the line. A fish rots from the head down.

Reactions: manolito

·
Registered
210 Posts
If the police make a stand there will be public outcry. If they don't make a stand criminals will take over even more of the town. When the gangs are running the city public outcry will be dangerous. Every person has their own idea of what rock bottom is. In my opinion Chicago has been at rock bottom for a long time. Very few areas come back once they have let their neighborhood degrade to that point. Decent folks leave. Dirt bags eventually follow them. Problem starts all over. When your leadership is crooked it is hard to get the masses to toe the line. A fish rots from the head down.
I think that maybe Detroit is a prime example of this

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
America's own Gotham City...

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
I' m flying my flag at half mast today to honor fallen LEOs and it is things like this that tend irk me, armed pubic could be a great asset to LEOs but do to the ones that have not learned that a gun ban is the biggest enemy to law enforcement and honest people.

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
I' m flying my flag at half mast today to honor fallen LEOs and it is things like this that tend irk me, armed pubic could be a great asset to LEOs but do to the ones that have not learned that a gun ban is the biggest enemy to law enforcement and honest people.
I believe this and know that the Sheriff in our county does as well, hence our extremely high # of CCW permits.

·
Registered
6,971 Posts
...I personally know two officers whose lives were saved by citizens who were armed...

...the ideal situation is for citizens and LEOs to work together to accomplish peace and safety...sad that politics, bad apples on both sides, and the resulting lack of trust makes that hard to do...not impossible...but just hard...

·
Registered
3,778 Posts
When I first saw this thread "Cops targeted in Chicago" my first thought was:

By who? Mayor Rahm Emanuel!!

My second thought was "Bill Ayers and his wife are up to their old tricks again!!"

Gangs was my third thought.

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
When I first saw this thread "Cops targeted in Chicago" my first thought was:

By who? Mayor Rahm Emanuel!!

My second thought was "Bill Ayers and his wife are up to their old tricks again!!"

Gangs was my third thought.
You forgot Bernadette - she was worse that Bill.

dorn.jpg

Reactions: msgt/ret
1 - 20 of 29 Posts