Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw this on a non firearms based site... people were talking about how awesome this guy was.

Just for fun let's everyone watch this piece of garbage.

Now let's systematically catalog the errors in technique.

I'd love to think this video is meant as a joke, but I think it's serious...

:icon_neutral:

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Euc - no way on this planet that can be taken seriously :rolleyes: If it is intended to be then someone is due a shrink visit!!

I am not even gonna try and list the absurdities :18:

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I checked the site out further... apparently it's some foreign site that sells guns.

They have horrible videos of this guy doing equally absurd and stupid stuff... like shooting at watermelons from about 10 feet away with twin XD9s... and half the shots miss of course... how is that supposed to impress anyone? It takes him 30 something shots to tear holes in watermelons?

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
I would almost be worried if folks proposing to buy a gun - first in particular - are influenced by it as something serious - which demonstrably it ain't!

From seeing that vid he look slike a pathetic wannabee super sleuth - or something totally non real world anyways!

·
Registered
5,142 Posts
Unreal:buttkick:

·
Super Moderator
4,964 Posts
Scandinavia has mall ninjas, too?

Wow.

Matt

·
Administrator
143,579 Posts
Too funny.

I did like the "Worms Eye View" of the "Magazine Eject" as filmed from below.:yup:

Hey how would you have liked to have been the camera man standing in close proximity to that guy?:gah:

Meanwhile...even as extensively cut & spliced the VID was ~ it was obvious the guy was not a good shot at all. Actually, he pretty much sucked. :buttkick:

He would be a good candidate for a set of those "Gangsta Pistol Sights" mounted on the side of the slide.:blink:

·
Super Moderator
4,964 Posts
Euclidean said:
Now let's systematically catalog the errors in technique.
Technique? The guy had a technique?

Where did you see it? I must have missed it entirely. Looked to me like an idiot randomly spraying ammo.

But the part where he lit the cardboard on fire was sooooo cool. :embarassed:

Frankly, I am amazed he did not shoot himself in the butt.

Matt

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
The ONLY thing that i can see that is wrong is that the buffoon didn't manage to shoot himself. The clip left me with a HUH,WHAT(??!!) feeling.

·
Administrator
143,579 Posts
You know how many kids are going to watch that Video & think it's the coolest thing since frozen toast?
Plenty of them.
That's Sad.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
P..S..Y..C..H..O..:gah:

I think Norman Bates has met his match. Or his brother.:yup:

Now, lets be honest, You all know you always practice the behind the back no look shooting. :hand5:
:haha:

·
Registered
336 Posts
You mean it is an add for a gun dealer? I thought it was a recruitment add for the Mel Gibson Academy of Leathal Weaponery and all around Blastology. LOL.

·
Registered
354 Posts
I wonder at the origin of the shooting sideways stuff you see in all the movies and on this clip. There was an interesting article about this in Gun Digest a couple of years back- if I recall the author traced it in film to Tico from The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly with the bathtub scene. (The Eli Wallach character- the "ugly"). It surely has saved a lot of cops' lives to the extent the gangsters use that technique I suppose, so maybe Hollywood did us a favor.
God Bless

·
Premium Member
6,260 Posts
paknheat said:
You mean it is an add for a gun dealer? I thought it was a recruitment add for the Mel Gibson Academy of Leathal Weaponery and all around Blastology. LOL.

Would somebody please email that dealer this video? Just so they know what a real shooter looks like and shoots like
Jerry the M.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Miggy said:
Would somebody please email that dealer this video? Just so they know what a real shooter looks like and shoots like
Jerry the M.

Hollllllllly Smooooooookes.

I had to watch it twice. That is some fast shooting Tex.

:hand10:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts