Defensive Carry banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
The "Bulldog" of the gun world, so ugly they are cute. :)

Nice job.

Reactions: OhioCatter

·
Registered
268 Posts
Not my cup of tea but you like it. Cool.

·
Registered
6,377 Posts
Always wondered about shortening my 23. How do they shoot?

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
I like my Glocks as they are, that said yours are not bad, again how do that shoot with this work done on them?

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
I'm not really a fan of the stippling but whatever floats your boat. :)

Reactions: 006.9V2.1

·
Registered
83 Posts
Nice job! Guns look great. I grip chopped my 23 to a 27 size and its my new fav pistol and EDC.

Always wondered about shortening my 23. How do they shoot?
I will say this. My 23 cut to a 27 size is AWESOME! I love the barrel length and get the concealment if the 27. Since this pic I have added ICE Eagle claw plates to my mags.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
These are for mostly for guys that run their gun hard in training and or duty. The texture is phenomenal and provides an indescribable purchase on the firearm without being over aggressive and snag on clothing. Some people love the way it looks and some don't but it's all about how it performs to me and my customer.

Chops are great and serve a certain purpose.

My G19 EDC...
I carry in a Crossbreed Supertuck with a t shirt & no undershirt. This texture will not rub you raw like most other texture/ heat stippling will.

·
Registered
971 Posts
I have strongly considered a chop. I like the stability of the longer barrel AIWB but love the way the shorter grip disappears in just a t shirt. Im not a stipple fan but thats a personal thing. Im currently trying out traction grips on my 26 and my 19 so I may grow to like the added texture

1 - 11 of 11 Posts