1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
41,577 Posts
I tell the Walmart employee there wasn't any toilet paper in the fitting room.

I try to find a patterned cover shirt. Patterns confuse the eyes to an extend, helping to conceal and printing.

·
Registered
189 Posts
I am confused...isn't any shirt a cover shirt?
Interesting thought:

I went to range other day and did some timed drills - all easy using a owb and even easier with shirt tucked in, but man does it make a difference on the shirt you are wearing when using a IWB. Even the shirt I had on similar to 511 got in the way some with the owb but was manageable.

next time you go to range, if they allow you to draw from holster, try out your carry setup and see how long it takes for you to draw and shoot 2 shots at 10 ft.

·
Registered
5,169 Posts
Plaid shirts around home, tropical prints on FL vacations, tie dye t-shirt wherever.
Loose fitting is a must, I can't stand tight / fitted shirts even when carry is prohibited.

·
Registered
6,444 Posts
I buy my cargo shorts and cover t-shirts from the closeout rack at WalMart.
Sometimes I might make a score at the 80% off rack at Kohls. Those LL Bean shirts are a reasonable price on sale. I got a bunch of seersucker plaid Van Heusen's at Kohls some years ago. - short sleeved and squared tailed. Seersucker is the best for casual concealment.

·
Premium Member
8,210 Posts
I only wear one shirt in the summer just too hot to wear two , I may have only done that in fall/winter .

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
I find I just use my normal wardrobe with any of my EDC guns. Will work the gun around the clothes or the clothes around the gun.

·
Registered
8,816 Posts
I buy my shirts at the same place I buy my car batteries. :rolleyes:

Reactions: SWIll

·
Registered
3,885 Posts
I like the lightweight fishing/camp shirts, aloha shirts for dress up in summer. Larger t's for really casual. Duluths long tail t's make excellent cover it shirts for casual use.

·
Registered
3,778 Posts
I tell the Walmart employee there wasn't any toilet paper in the fitting room.

I try to find a patterned cover shirt. Patterns confuse the eyes to an extend, helping to conceal and printing.
You mean like one that is covered with pictures of miniature Jim Beam bottles?

·
Registered
194 Posts
L L Bean has some nice clothing but for a "cover shirt" I'd prefer one that had a straight body or, even better, one that was a bit wider at the waist than across the chest over one that's advertised as "slightly fitted" (which I take as meaning a slightly tapered body, so closer fitting at the waist).

You mean like one that is covered with pictures of miniature Jim Beam bottles?
Couple of my favorite Hawaiian shirts have beer bottles on them. :biggrin2:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts