Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,957 Posts
That looks like a fun time right there. Got some night vision?

Reactions: gatorbait51

·
Registered
6,064 Posts
That sure looks like a groundhog hole me, but that would still be fun:image035:

Reactions: gatorbait51

·
Super Moderator
19,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That sure looks like a groundhog hole me, but that would still be fun:image035:
Paper plate or bigger hole . One big ground hog. Will see if it comes back as we did some shooting this weekend. I have a trail cam set up to see it it lingers, no night vision though.

·
Super Moderator
16,755 Posts
A nice challenge, moving target.

·
Registered
10,289 Posts
Obviously that coyote is not familiar with either current military culture or Marvel comics.

Reactions: rocky and msgt/ret

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
How often do you shoot there? Strange that it would dig a burrow right at your range. Should be fun though.

·
Super Moderator
19,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
How often do you shoot there? Strange that it would dig a burrow right at your range. Should be fun though.
Weekly . We have a lot of 'yotes locally. We can hear them most summer nights yipping back and forth.

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
Nice range. I don't think it will stay long, at least I won't.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Nice. I do like your setup. I'm a country boy that had it all in my youth, but live in the suburbs in my old age. Happily I'm a member of a great outdoor range that is close by, but have to shoot paper mostly. We do have a couple of bays set up with 6 ten inch plates on a long pull rope to set them back up, but not a lot of freedom to shoot what we want. But still I'm happy to have that.
So, I'm a bit jealous. Again, nice setup. Yeah, you got a dumb fox for a pet though lol

·
Registered
450 Posts
When my family had a hunting lease a coyote made a den about 25 yards behind our shooting range. I think that's why they take off when you get out of the truck with a rifle. They know what guns are from watching us shoot. Anyways, one of our buddies shot a raccoon and placed it in front of the den. Coyote came out and he blasted it.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts